Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: TYC 98-02 accord 2dr tail lights painted Nighthawk Black

FS: I have a set of TYC tails from my 01 Accord V6 Coupe for sale. They have been on for roughly 2 years. They have been painted nighthawk black with the same color code of the car. There are no visable scratches and it has been will kept with wax. This is already in a box and ready for shipping. Here is the link to the ebay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160302946973

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Darn, I could never make up my mind whether i liked these style or not. Are you going back to stock to sell the car or do you just not like them? Most people seem to be accepting of them tho. glws!

how much did it cost to get that little piece of trim painted?

·
MASTER OF MAYHEM
822 Posts
Free bump, I like them! Although some ppl around here call them rice, I get A LOT of positive comments on mine.

I have them but I have the red corners, which I like alot and modded the backup tail area, you prob seen it on my thread aristotle. I never did paint my trim, but I did spray the aides of the lights where it is chrome black, cause you could see it when standing behind the car esp at an angle. might be a good winter project.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Darn, I could never make up my mind whether i liked these style or not. Are you going back to stock to sell the car or do you just not like them? Most people seem to be accepting of them tho. glws!

how much did it cost to get that little piece of trim painted?
It cost me $95 to paint. I bought a new 335i coupe and I am removing all the after market stuff it had and selling it because I am selling the car.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered