Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey
any1 know how to adjust the projectors?

i'm about to get referred to UN security council by my neighbours for lighting up my whole street every night i come home.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I never knew that TYC can light up the WHOLE neigbor :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx guys

the lighting up thing was a figure of speech! they're just not alligned!
but thanx for yalls help.
since we talking about tyc...
any way i can make the projector part more white? something around 5-6k color temp?

if so, what do i replace it with?
prefer piaa over other brands since i had them, liked and trusted them.

·
Registered
908 Posts
PIAA Plasma 7500k works well on color. Blue and white. REALLY NICE LOOKING, but the light on the road was very dim and it burn every 3 months I think...I did have it but cost me too much to buy a new pair every freaking few months so I quit.
BTW its very hard to find those nowaday too...
I got PIAA suprem now but it still looks yellow...DAMN TYC...

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
i've never appreciated the value of having HIDs im sure HIDs lite up 10x better then my current bulbs...im using those cheap imitation,xenon euro style headbulbs :(, they blow like every 3months(20usd per pair), they give out brite white look but im looking for those blueish ones(Naxos xenon blues discontinued, impossible to find them)...also hard to find r...those PIAA plasma spark blue 7500K
they r quite xpensive for me and rare to find also... maybe one day i'll do HID conversion

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
kleptodathief said:
i've never appreciated the value of having HIDs im sure HIDs lite up 10x better then my current bulbs...im using those cheap imitation,xenon euro style headbulbs :(, they blow like every 3months(20usd per pair), they give out brite white look but im looking for those blueish ones(Naxos xenon blues discontinued, impossible to find them)...also hard to find r...those PIAA plasma spark blue 7500K
they r quite xpensive for me and rare to find also... maybe one day i'll do HID conversion

yea man, even teh cheapest hid kit off ebay is way better than the blue coated halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you all for yalls help
finally got me headlights adjusted.
advice for others: dont attempt to put the housing back on in the dark, its a major azz kicker.

but again, thanks for everyone's help

next stop: wheel shop!

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i bought a HID kit off a guy that was selling them on 6thgenaccord.com and theyre the McC's (ill call them, cuz that name is a b!tch to spell, haha) theyre 6000k, and i have them in the stock headlamps, and yea, they light up the road a ton better then the fakeID's as i like to call them now. heres a pic of my 6000k HID on the left and my fakeID on the right.

yes, a lot of people say they give off a ton of glare in stock housings and piss off other dirvers, i have mine aimed a little lower then they should be, and theyre fine, like perfect. ive never been flickered once to "turn off my highbeams". and they are a ton better, i love em. they reach further then my high beams, but my high beams give me the height when i put them on.

btw, the fakeID i have in my stocker above was a eurolite xenon crystal 80watt bulb, they were ok while they lasted, haha, better then stock i would have to say tho.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
those xenon fake headbulbs have crappy lite output but they look hell better then the amber lit stock bulbs...god i hate those amber headlites

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts