Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the TYC projector headlights on ebay and was wondering if anyone here knows about them or has had good or bad experience with them. I want to update the look of my lights but am deffinatly not going to buy some stupid halo lights. I want just a true projector that is going to enhance the look and is able to handle at least 7000K bulbs. at the moment it looks funny with my stock corners cleared where you see all the chrome housing and then the headlights just are not as chromed (i guess you could say). They just clash with eachother at the moment.....

Any help would be apritiated........looking at getting them within the next month or so....
:D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody can help me out at all????????????? :confused:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those will look nice on a dark colored car but when mines white.......I dont think the black housing will go to well.... :mad:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had these projectors on my Accord, they sucked bigtime, I liked my OEM black housing headlights w/9005/9006 conversion better, using Nokya Arctic white bulbs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
think twice

you might wanna think twice about getting the projectors, the original light that they come with is not very strong. i have the tyc projector lights and im thinking of an hid kit or maybe some silverstar headlights for temporary.

·
Registered
105 Posts
awesome

I have the black housing projector headlights with YELLOW bulbs. And JDM AMBER corners on my Heather Mist Accord. I always get compliments on how the head lights stand out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts