Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my tyc projectors which are in very good condition for 100
and also my cl type s auto shifter assembly for 50 which is in good condition . i dont have pics of either right now but i will try to get some . also i want to sell these local , i really dont want to deal with shipping. thanks everyone

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kayotik said:
are your tyc's black housing? and is the lens chipped or scratched?

let me know, ill pay for shipping too

they are black housing , no chips , no scratches

·
Registered
411 Posts
what does the type s shifter setup consist of? pics? Dibs till I can get pics/info I guess...

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paintballny said:
what does the type s shifter setup consist of? pics? Dibs till I can get pics/info I guess...

its the whole tip tronic unit assembly , the only thing that doesnt work is the tip tronic , came ou t of an auto cl type s, i'll post pics before monday

·
Registered
411 Posts
pics? How is it installed?

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paintballny said:
pics? How is it installed?

i said earlier i will try to post pics before monday , there is a thread on this topic , search under "cl shifter" i think , not hard , but a lot of work , the arm compartment , cup holder and din has to come out . i will found out later .

·
Registered
411 Posts
i'll check it out. thanks

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GR.AV6coupe said:
why did u decide not to put it i n
+

actually i had it in , and when i tested to it to see if works , it did but the only thing is when u want to put it in park , it locks u out , the solution to this problem is that u have to remove one of the tabs on the shift lock release mechanism , then itworks , but i dont want to go thru all that again and i am going to keep my orignial shifter

·
import tuner and rn
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone that wants to see pics let meknow and i will email u because i dont know how to put it on this thread

·
Registered
411 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts