Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just seeing what kind of response i'll get.I'm looking to trade my 2 month old blackhousing tyc's for some oem blackhousing headlights, not the ebay crap ones.I"m in vancouver, canada and would prefer local trade.Your headlights have to be in great conditon as my headlights are.I'm not sure what style of blackhousing i want but if you could post a pic or send me a pic of yours it would help.I will try to get pics of my headlights up soon.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
r ur tycs still on the car??? how much did u buy these TYCs for? how much r u willing to sell them for?

·
Registered
509 Posts
fluidjay said:
I'm just seeing what kind of response i'll get.I'm looking to trade my 2 month old blackhousing tyc's for some oem blackhousing headlights, not the ebay crap ones.I"m in vancouver, canada and would prefer local trade.Your headlights have to be in great conditon as my headlights are.I'm not sure what style of blackhousing i want but if you could post a pic or send me a pic of yours it would help.I will try to get pics of my headlights up soon.
If you like I have a set of very clean OEM headlights to trade for your TYC. I was planning to black house them but I really have no time to do so. You can DIY them. They are very easy to do as well. I currently have OEM cleared out headlights which I did myelf... I can send pics if you want

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kleptodathief said:
r ur tycs still on the car??? how much did u buy these TYCs for? how much r u willing to sell them for?
Yeah the headlights are still on the car.I would rather trade them than sell them because i really don't want to do the blackhousing myself.They cost me $250cdn including shipping and duty.I just like the look of blackhousing more than the tyc's.I will ship if i have to.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
so i gotta get my oem headlites blackhoused and then we can possibly trade! shipping is gonna xpensive tho! its better if u find a local buyer/trader....even tho im in toronto,canada tho

TYC projectors > oem blackhousing IMO

·
"Keep It Sleazy"
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have another set of tyc blackhousing headlights with a scratch on one of the headlights that could possibly be buffed out.I would be willing to send out both sets of lights for the trade and $50 to me.For a quality blackhousing stock 6th gen headlights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts