Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I ♥ my Honda
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where do get a mess grill like this (besides ebay)? I cant buy one at ebay because I dont have a credit card and when I order online I use her credit card so it would have to be from a online store. :D So anyways can someone please help me!

heres a pic of what Im looking for:

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah search it on the net and all kinds of import stores/sites will come up ive seen them all over the place so you can ordeer it directly from them

·
Registered
751 Posts
look at clean2draccords sig, that one looks sick. i think as long as its the metal grill insert and its painted black or black chrome it looks sick on any color car. i dont like the plastic inserts or chrome inserts

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
2KBlack_AV6 said:
are those things worth the money? i mean, are they just a cheap piece of plastic? or will it actually look cool?
The one I have is made out of nice ABS plastic. It's really sturdy and looks great. The only thing you need to be careful is the cheapo "ricer" ones. :p

This is the exact one that I have:

You probably don't want to get these:

·
Registered
805 Posts
yea, those are the ones i was scared off. but yea, i like the one clean2drs car. i would like to have one like that on my car. since it'll flow with the color and all.

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
ive always wanted a mesh/grill but the 01 coupes have the one pc grill/bumper combo! i can't take it off unless u dremel it? and i don't like the look of the oem 98-00bumper

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
VTEC_MoFo said:
screw ebay tho.

those grills, the shipping cost more than the damn grill itself.

they do it on purpose. couse ebay doesnt charge them fee from shipping cost so basicaly they put price of grill $0.01 and shipping 20-30 so ebay charges gem final fee from $0.01 not from $20-30. i just got mesh on my lower grill(home depot)

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
Silver6gen said:
or howbout homedepot mesh in upper and lower grill like mine;

i dono why the images come out so small... i hate photobucket

i dont know. its ok but i like that other grill. i know some cutting needs to be done but still it would look better. thanks for idea to cut out those other grill inserts on bottom. i would still need to take grills out to get it painted so it would not get dark from water.

ps. do you have turbo in yours? or what you need intercooler in it for. i think i will do just mesh behind grill if my perents gona ***** about cutting butmper(they can try but IDGAF they screwed me on car so now im gona do whatever i want to it

·
Suppa Clean 6th Gen
1,194 Posts
yea im in the process of getting my turbo project done, but yea i mainly use the mesh as a bug shield for my intercooler and transcooler, but being winter the mesh if back out. i like the look that it gives though

·
ANdy
126 Posts
Here's how mine looks:

98 Front bumper swap, cut out grill, put some mesh behind it.

·
EliteCM.net
5,369 Posts
damage2000 said:
Check out k2motor.com, they have the complete grill insert for Coupes/Sedans. GL....

NOPE. ONLY FOR 2 DOORS FOR 6TH GEN. I ONLY SEEN FOR SEDANS ON EBAY FROM ONE GUY. COUSE THAT ONE HAS HOLES TO MOUNT IT ON SEDAN. SORRY FOR CAPS.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts