Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i heard that their is a UNI CHIP received new in the market for the 2003 V6 accord...
i would be thankful if you can help me in finding it... By giving me a site or any other way...

REGARDS.
 

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
Joined
·
5,254 Posts
It has currently yet to be released, but rest assured when it is, it will be in our e-Store here, right along side the 6th gen application ;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
VTEC-v6! said:
It has currently yet to be released, but rest assured when it is, it will be in our e-Store here, right along side the 6th gen application ;)

LOL supposely there is only 30 days left for the june deadline to be released.

I cant wait to see this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
i will be the first to order one ;)


but i just want to know. will it disable our top speed limiter on the auto?
 

·
I AM LOST....
Joined
·
4,681 Posts
mr_vtec said:
i will be the first to order one ;)


but i just want to know. will it disable our top speed limiter on the auto?
:rofl3: you will never be the first.. since the first actual order was already made by 2fast4u99 almost 6 months ago.. he is the only one that has the guts to put in the moeny and believe in Unichip and V6P to deliver a kick-ass product!

then there is me.. at spot 0 even before 2fast4u99.. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
brex said:
:rofl3: you will never be the first.. since the first actual order was already made by 2fast4u99 almost 6 months ago.. he is the only one that has the guts to put in the moeny and believe in Unichip and V6P to deliver a kick-ass product!

then there is me.. at spot 0 even before 2fast4u99.. :devil:

i know i wont be the first in the states. but i will be the first from abroad to order one. ;)

i was almost going to install vafc and travel 400+ miles to just dyno tune the car and travel back again, why the hell would i do that and waste so much time and money while i can wait for unichip. i am already the first person to put greddy evo 2 on a sedan and then the rest came. so why not atleast be the first sedan with unichip :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
brex said:
:rofl3: you will never be the first.. since the first actual order was already made by 2fast4u99 almost 6 months ago.. he is the only one that has the guts to put in the moeny and believe in Unichip and V6P to deliver a kick-ass product!

then there is me.. at spot 0 even before 2fast4u99.. :devil:

Waiting paiently :angel: :drool:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top