Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all, posting temporarily from thailand where im visiting my family for 10 days. anyways i bought a car mag here that has an ad with a 7th gen sedan on it and the unichip in the background. it has a chat that says its available for the "new accord". i will scan the page as soon as i get back to the states (they dont have a scanner here :( ). also the i4 sedans here are 2.0L with cooler badges on the back lol. all sedans have a vtec emblem right below the v6. i always see them in the daytime, not in the nite...sucks because i want to see the HID in action :( ps the police here uses the sedans too lol. will post pic as soon as i get back on wednesday!
edit: there seems to be an article on it. they tested it on the i4 2.0L sedan. im trying to read but i cant read thai that well lol. ill try to get my mom to translate it or something lol.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mishima8 said:
Cool beans. Have fun while your there.
too freakin hot man. hot+humid=me getting sick. i cant wait to get back to the states. one thing i find crazy about the cars here is that they ALL have exhaust or at least muffler. from taxis to pick up trucks lol. that and auto shops have popular engine such as h22 and b16, 18, etc right in front ready for sale.
i wish i can bring my car here and drive for a day, ppl will be like accord coupe? they have that? lol

·
Nothing special
838 Posts
Wouldnt supprise me! Europe gets all the cool stuff. Unichip will prob make more power over there because of the clean air laws of this country... I cant wait to move over there!

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
It's most likely the non plug-n-play version and you'll have to dyno tune it at a shop. Overseas emissions standards are much more different than in the U.S. so I wouldn't even recommend buying one overseas and then trying it out here. Those overseas Unichips are most likely tuned for foreign ECU standards and plugging one into our US spec cars will mostly likely trip all sorts of engine codes.

Don't worry, the 7th gen version is coming soon :)

Dizzy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts