Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: with the Unnorthodox underdrive pulley on the 04 auto accord v6, can you used the one for the 98-02, or just eh ones that are made for the 04s. Because I saw on another thread it said that some people use the 02s one. But I got confused. I did use the search. Pls do not talk about me to hard lol.

·
- Leo
992 Posts
I know for sure you can't use the crank pulley because on the 98-02 its for 2 belts, unlike the 03-07 that have a single belt crank pulley. As for the power steering and alternator pullies, i don't know, but I don't believe I've ever seen or heard of anyone doing that.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Question: with the Unnorthodox underdrive pulley on the 04 auto accord v6, can you used the one for the 98-02, or just eh ones that are made for the 04s. Because I saw on another thread it said that some people use the 02s one. But I got confused. I did use the search. Pls do not talk about me to hard lol.
No it will not. As was mentioned the 98-02 Accord V6 is a dual belt setup whereas the 7th gen Accord V6 is has a single serpentine belt.

thanks, but one more question whats the cheapest place to buy the pulley.
We have these in stock and we are a distributor for UR.

http://store.excelerateperformance.com

There are two models: one underdrive and one stock size pulley.

Here is the Ultra S (underdrive) pulley link:

http://store.excelerateperformance.com/unorthodox-racing/unorthodox-racingpulleys-crank-pulley/020611402/i-220259.aspx

Ultra Sc (stock size) pulley:

http://store.excelerateperformance.com/unorthodox-racing/unorthodox-racingpulleys-crank-pulley/020611412/i-220260.aspx

Use promo code AZ UR to get an additional discount on the pulley.

IF you can't find it on the marketplace here, or on ebay, i would just order it directly from UR. That's what I ended up doing. IF you go to UR website, click on Consumer Center, and select find a dealer, you can find other websites/companies that sell the UR pulley's.
Why not support the Official Vendors for V6P instead of ebay? We are also a distributor for UR.

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Why not support the Official Vendors for V6P instead of ebay? We are also a distributor for UR.
I concur...the more we support official vendors, the better pricing we can get on other products. Plus they're putting up money to advertise here and give us deals, so it's always better to support them - they also can be held accountable since they are official vendors. think about it - if they mess up or screw you over, a lot of people are going to hear about it. So you have less worries, not to mention better pricing. Just my .02

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wasn't implying "we" shouldn't support the official vendors, just informing the person who started the post that they have several options as to who to go to for the best price. If they get the best price with the official vendor all the better, but like all 'informed' shoppers, you should always shop around for the best bang for the buck...

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
I wasn't implying "we" shouldn't support the official vendors, just informing the person who started the post that they have several options as to who to go to for the best price. If they get the best price with the official vendor all the better, but like all 'informed' shoppers, you should always shop around for the best bang for the buck...
Nah, I wasn't slamming you or anything. I agree, it's in everyone's interest to shop around. But IMO (and this is totally personal) I try to support our official vendors when possible because they make this site like it is and the more we buy, the more interest we show, the more products we can get and the better pricing we can get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts