Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so here are some pics of the retro. Since I dont have my car still, I just set the headlight in the engine bay of my rental truck. Hopefully I'll have it back soon because I can't wait to get these babies in. Its a bug on the lense of the first pic, he ruined my photoshoot lol. The light out put was much better in person, the camera kinda stunk it up and it is a pic of just one headlight output since I didnt feel like hooking them both up at the same time. :D

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
how come that doesnt seem very bright?

wt projectors are those?

for some reason, my TYC are effing hella bright....like...its not as spread, but in the middle its HELLA BRIGHT...hahahha but im going retro with e46 soon and im taking out the high beam reflector and retro fiting them with the G35 d2r refle. houseing....

quand output...oh yea =]

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
get some daylight shots! :up2:

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
how come that doesnt seem very bright?

wt projectors are those?

for some reason, my TYC are effing hella bright....like...its not as spread, but in the middle its HELLA BRIGHT...hahahha but im going retro with e46 soon and im taking out the high beam reflector and retro fiting them with the G35 d2r refle. houseing....

quand output...oh yea =]
Apparently, the pictures were taken at higher shutter speed and the lens was not picking up 1:1 ratio amount of light.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wall shot was from about 25 feet and it was really bright for a single headlight. Like I said, my camera kinda blows and really could get the whole beam, and they are 04 Maxima projectors.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
sl33pyriceboi said:
sheeph sseck ee nu nun babo no sheebail nom
english only please

1 - 18 of 18 Posts