·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys.. here's a few new/old pic's of my ride... newest additions:

-modified R34 front (mugenR style) :p
-custom "two"-piece VIS carbon fiber splitters
-type R grill

not much, but this is pretty much it for now... have other priorities and currently saving $$ for a house, but once that's settled i have a surprise for you guys by the end of the year (possibly next feb) ;) ...

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
looks good :up2:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
hahah, lol, whenever i see a bumper like that, i'm gonna say, "hey, that's the mugenR bumper, nice......" haha

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
who says white men cant jump? hahahaha, looks like a fun Dunlop event, haha. but yea man, the car looks great, ive always liked how you car looks. not to rag on your new stuff of anything, cuzi think it all goes toegther good and looks awesome, but your grill looks to be a little more tucked back towards the drivers side, like it angles back and the top disapears under the hood....thats what it looks like in a couple pics. but yea man, new sh!t looks good, i like the filled in bumper too.

·
6th gen
625 Posts
man thats such a nice interior

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sketch o5 said:
who says white men cant jump? hahahaha, looks like a fun Dunlop event, haha. but yea man, the car looks great, ive always liked how you car looks. not to rag on your new stuff of anything, cuzi think it all goes toegther good and looks awesome, but your grill looks to be a little more tucked back towards the drivers side, like it angles back and the top disapears under the hood....thats what it looks like in a couple pics. but yea man, new sh!t looks good, i like the filled in bumper too.
thanks for the comp man :)

yea i know exactly what you mean... i didn't realize it until the grill got installed, but it was due to an accident that my EX got into when i first bought the car (you know how that goes :p )... the frame got pushed back a lil, but i never noticed it until the grill was added.. it'll get fixed tho, thanks

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
Clean front man, I'm loving it. Looks really damn fine :)

Is it me or is one side of your car lower than the other? (Passenger lower than drivers side)

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Doctor_X said:
Clean front man, I'm loving it. Looks really damn fine :)

Is it me or is one side of your car lower than the other? (Passenger lower than drivers side)
nah it's just the angle of the pic's bro :p thanks for the comp :) anything new with your ride? heard you got a couple new additions..

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
this new bumper fits way better than your old one huh?

this new look is real clean, i really like ur interior, it looks so clean hahaha:)

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
robbyx_209[9] said:
nah it's just the angle of the pic's bro :p thanks for the comp :) anything new with your ride? heard you got a couple new additions..
All that's new is my Tein SS suspension and I had to put my OEM piss yellow bulbs back in because one of my weird Japanese bulbs blew out haha.

Yup yup. Next is wheels and an LED conversion. Also Keychain has my OEM shift boot and Whoagorgeous is going to get me a Spoon shift knob.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts