1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
IMO for coupes, stock looks best, second would be shaved center light

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
^ yes, if you want something classy, stick to oem and smoke them with a light tint. not too heavy.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
since you have a silver car...i'd say keep them stock...or smoke 'em out.

·
Registered
56 Posts
tyc looks classy if the theme of your car fits it, check my pics for examples, p.s. you have to paint the bezels for them to look good though

·
Registered
647 Posts
i have the carbon fiber altezza corners and the vinyl strip from axisaccord over the center. i think it looks good on my car. i think clear corners in the back, the reflector looking kind would look good to but i think they are illegal here. i want to shave the center lights to

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
silver car: i'd say smoke the tails a bit....how can u guys say that the oem red look is nice??? god i hated that look on my black v6!! im a TYC fan :D looks good on a dark car! r they glorified altezzas???

·
Calendar car one day!
166 Posts
kleptodathief said:
silver car: i'd say smoke the tails a bit....how can u guys say that the oem red look is nice??? god i hated that look on my black v6!! im a TYC fan :D looks good on a dark car! r they glorified altezzas???
Red 'em out! Thats what I did on my sedan and it looks sexxaaay.

·
EliteCM.net
5,370 Posts
yeah how about this led tail lights

Dngrwillrobinson said:
hey, question.........is there a classy lookn set of tail lights out there that dont look all geettttto! suggestions???????

i did search online and found this nice lights couse you cant find LED tail lights for 98-02 accord 4dr anywhere. although it said for 98-01 probably can fit 01-02 as well with modifications(dont know). but i cant find anybody who sells those
HTML:
http://www.globalsources.com/gsol/I/HONDA-ACCORD-98/p/2000000003844/3000000149681/bg/1001246132.htm
if you find where they sell those let me know

ps. my first post on this website

·
Work hard...play harder!
772 Posts
kleptodathief said:
those tail lites above look too cheesy/ricey to me!!!anyone agree???
:yes: and too much chrome for my taste.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts