Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS Lightened Underdrive Pulley Set for Honda Accord 3.0L SOHC (1998-2002). Only 6000 MILES on these BEAUTIFUL pulleys. Polished !! You can FEEL the differnece with these. there are three peicess 1) CRANK 2) Alternator 3)Power Steering. ... FOR SALE $280 OBO buyer pays shipping. comes with bets too. Only a 2LB box. Cheap SHipping! Email with any quesitons.([email protected]) (originally Price: $344.52)

·
Registered
452 Posts
hey bro sorry to ruin your price but on jegs they go for about 280 shipped brand new

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
maybe someone should just post a link to jegs and find out who is correct or incorrect here.. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so you were incorrect.see you are missleading the great poeple who might be purchasing my product. thanks for the inform and thanks for replying the correct amount.PM with offers

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
ok, you guys are partially right.. it kinda confused me, but if you look more closely.. they are actually around 270 also..

920-040601002 (polished) and 920-040601003 (red) are $320..

compared to

920-040601004 (blue) is $270..

its the color that is making the difference in the pricing..

in a way, you guys are both correct.. ;) lucky for those who have a blue fetish or blue theme in your engine bay..

ok, so this brings me up to the next question, can the blue be taken off the pulleys? heheh :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
well i checcked it to buy it like last week before christmas and it was 270 shipped for all colors i guess they changed the price sorry for being half wrong

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its still open. just let me know how much your willing to pay( no low ball jokesters please) and i can work with you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts