Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where i could get urethane sway bar bushings to replace the stock rubber bushings on stock sway bars?

I've looked all over the internet, but can't seem to find them.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
ive got some on my car...i cant remember where i ordered them from, but if i remember ill let you know. I might sell them pretty soon also since i wanna get comptech sways.

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
hammer03 said:
Autozone has some universal bushings made by Energy, thats what i used on the 22mm comptech bar i had, i'm pretty sure they would have one for the stock size too, but idk what size the stock sway is.
yup, autozone has em. That have a lot of different sixes. Just look for one that fits 17mm becuase that's the size of your rear sway.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anybody know the size of the front sway? 15mm? 16 mm? I'm pretty sure it's smaller than the rear, but I don't know the exact size.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hammer03 said:
Autozone has some universal bushings made by Energy, thats what i used on the 22mm comptech bar i had, i'm pretty sure they would have one for the stock size too, but idk what size the stock sway is.
Are the Autozone bushings are greasable?

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
yup, that have a little hole in em that allow you to grease the bushing without haveing to take it part.

front sway is a hallowed out 27mm

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red02AccordV6_2 said:
yup, that have a little hole in em that allow you to grease the bushing without haveing to take it part.

front sway is a hallowed out 27mm
Thanks! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts