Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is the last thing i need and i can finally sell my car!!
i have the oem exhausts, but i need the Y and straight pipe for the oem exhausts...
if u have it please pm me...i have cash ready and will pay shipping or whatever

thanks

tim

·
Registered
232 Posts
i'll sell you mine -- it's off a '05 honda accord v6 but fits perfect on our 6th gens. PM me i'm llocated in long island --

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
232 Posts
mine still up for grabs. send a IM to me and we can work it out. i rather not ship b/c it costs $$$ so we'll figure something out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a pair of axlebacks for an 01AV6 but then again Im from Canada. Let me know if you want me to look into the shipping costs.

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1BADDACR said:
I have a pair of axlebacks for an 01AV6 but then again Im from Canada. Let me know if you want me to look into the shipping costs.
thanks but i already have the exhausts, just need y pipe and straight pipe

the faster i get this the faster i get my g35 help me out guys!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
timdastis said:
thanks but i already have the exhausts, just need y pipe and straight pipe

the faster i get this the faster i get my g35 help me out guys!!!
'

why don't you come and buy a G35 from me? i got plenty available new and pre-owned :)

and of course i'll give you a deal

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
da mayor said:
'

why don't you come and buy a G35 from me? i got plenty available new and pre-owned :)

and of course i'll give you a deal

i checked out ur stock online already, u dont have anything im looking for, (03 coupe mt black, diamond graphite, under 30k miles, around $25k)

besides i found one already at circle infiniti (west long branch, nj) that has everything i want, i just need to sell my car before i buy it

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
atanarus said:
I don't know if the CL-S catback pipe will fit the AV6. If so, I know a person on acurazine who is selling it http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332677 . He doesn't have the mufflers since I bought it from him :D
awesome thanks for the tip, i noticed it was his first post but he is reliable im assuming since u got ur stuff from him, greatly appreciated, hes selling it cheap too :D

·
I hate my Ford
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts