Accord V6 Forum banner

USA SPEC ipod adapter

FS: 
409 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Kschwiggy 
#1 · (Edited)
USA SPEC PA11-HON2y ipod/iphone adapter. Was installed on my 7th gen. Dock connector cable was upgraded to support charging for all iphones/ipods. Also includes a headphone cable aux input to plug into any headphone jack.

sold

#6 ·
oh, i probably should have specified. i'm sorry.

what i wanted to know was if you can select and control music through the ipod/iphone itself, because the honda unit only let's you use steering wheel and head unit controls to change. for honda unit, once the ipod/iphone is connected, you have no control over the music via the ipod/iphone.

hope this makes sense. haha

#8 ·
OH, no the iphone/ipod still has FULL functionality. I even pull up Pandora Radio or Youtube sometimes and the audio plays straight to the car stereo. You don't lose any functionality when you plug in the phone/ipod... you only gain additional controls from the car. Hope that helps. Also when calls come in... the music dims and your ringtone plays. Text message/notification sounds are also transferred to the car stereo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.