Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want used s/c, let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
euston i think your nuts, haha. bump for a good kid.

·
SILVIA
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CRAZY!!!

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
I have a comptech supercharger that i bought and never got a chance to install still in box
Can you please provide some pics of it?

Just trying to verify everything here, being as you just recently joined, and your first ever post is trying to sell an item worth thousands of dollars. Just looking out............

·
8th World Wonder
1,245 Posts
That link is even hot to click. I bet so is the blower.

·
Albanian PIMP
1,973 Posts
Don't Bid on that used supercharger that starts out at $700.00 the guy has no feedback because he's a fraud, if you can see there is a subwoofer (supposedly a JL W7) which he was selling under a different user ID and i was winning bidder, i still have not received the woofer or my money back and this was about three months ago. Also a while ago Showdown Motorsports was selling a Supercharger and had the exact same description, "used 6000 miles, missing intake, pulley, bracket". Tell me how can two different people sell a supercharger with same amount of miles and same missing parts, something smells fishy. And this is not the same one Showdown sold because the person who bought from showdown is a user here who i'd rather not disclose. I dont reccommend buying from this ebayer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts