Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
i dont...but my friend just graduated like a month ago...he's going into the mercedes benz program in a few months.... the new campus is soo nice...all the toys and gadgets make me wanna enroll...haha

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
my friend told me it was one of the most enjoyable programs ever....you get to fix up engines and cars and dyno and and them go faster and all that...you play with "nawzzzzzzzzz" and everything..lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
worst school ever....over priced hipe school...screw uti bunch of liars empty promises own u! how do u learn with 80% lecture and 20% lab NOTHING! i know cuz i went there...wat the hell is a 70 student to 1 teacher ratio? waste of close 2 30 grand....

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well it all depends how you do in class. ive met a few students who are goign to MERCEDES and theyre gonna get paid well. just show up to class try not to be absent and pass the tests. sounds easy but if they can do it anyone can

·
POS driver
1,372 Posts
^seriously...my friend pretty much aced every single test coming out of UTI...and the programs are awesome...if you really find passion in cars....it's definitely the place....just depends how much youre dedicated and how much you wanna fix cars for a living..

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Damn its not worth it, its too much money, you might as well just take a class at a city collee and then go into that car manufactures training program.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so far.... its been good. not great but good. so much info. tests almost everyday. but itll be worth it i guess

1 - 15 of 15 Posts