Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see if anyone's interested in buying a very VERY slightly used V-AFC 1 and Frog harness for 6th gen AV6. The sticker on the harness is a little messed up from the installation, but that's about it.

Asking for $250 plus shipping.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the V-AFC on ebay. It was supposed to be brand-new, in the box, but when I received it I noticed double-sided tape residue at the bottom and a couple of minor scratches. I used rubbing alcohol to get rid of the residue, and most of the scratches, so the unit looks almost perfect. I can take some pictures, but I don't think you'll be able to tell the scratches :)

When I received the Frog harness, I tried hooking it and the V-AFC up to the ECU. The sticker on the harness got messed up at that time. Both the V-AFC and the harness worked without a single problem, tho. But since then, neither of the two were used at all (not even dyno-tuned, hehe).

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
yun said:
I bought the V-AFC on ebay. It was supposed to be brand-new, in the box, but when I received it I noticed double-sided tape residue at the bottom and a couple of minor scratches. I used rubbing alcohol to get rid of the residue, and most of the scratches, so the unit looks almost perfect. I can take some pictures, but I don't think you'll be able to tell the scratches :)

When I received the Frog harness, I tried hooking it and the V-AFC up to the ECU. The sticker on the harness got messed up at that time. Both the V-AFC and the harness worked without a single problem, tho. But since then, neither of the two were used at all (not even dyno-tuned, hehe).

Well im interested but dunno, school is starting up for me so i dunno how much money ill have left over after books. If you can hold onto to it til then ill take it if off your hands for id say $250 shipped? If not its fine with me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not in a rush, and $250 shipped is cool with me. When do you think you'll find out if you have enough money or not? Like 2 weeks from now?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts