Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I got mine from www.eurojapanparts.com. It may not be listed on their site but call and ask Mario. I paid $215 plus shipping. I donlt think anyone can find a better price on a new V2. There is a video clip of a 6th gen reving his V6 with his V2. It was that clip that made me really really want mine. The clip is on www.torontoaccords.com I think.

·
The Poker KING
612 Posts
$215? damn that's impressive, good find.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got the whistling sound 2, dont worry about it, i think thats how almost all CAI are.

I am lookin just for the filter like ODK said, not the whole thing, although my car didnt suffer the full wrath of winter, the filter is still black because it hasnt been changed for the longest time

·
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
3,014 Posts
i checked and that price is for the aem cai not the V2.

TorontoV6 said:
I got mine from www.eurojapanparts.com. It may not be listed on their site but call and ask Mario. I paid $215 plus shipping. I donlt think anyone can find a better price on a new V2. There is a video clip of a 6th gen reving his V6 with his V2. It was that clip that made me really really want mine. The clip is on www.torontoaccords.com I think.

·
Registered
603 Posts
that price is for the v2, it's NOT LISTED, u actually have to CALL or EMAIL them requesting for the V2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts