Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale:

Lightly used parts, they have less than 1000 miles on them:

v6 tanabe exhaust 400 shipped

tokico blues 160 shipped

Ground control 195 shipped

got pics if intersted. located in northen cali. all parts are off car already.

Email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just to clear everything up. yes this was the same exhaust that someone else had for sale here on v6p. i bought it from the orginal seller and i decided that i am not going to mod my accord so i am selling it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
look i paid 365 shipped. i just want to get my money back. shipping an whole exhaust is time consuming and expensive. if you don't like my price then don't buy. i am firm on my price, if no one buys it i'll just put it on my car.

shystieone said:
wow..you're making a grip of money off of us then huh? :rolleye2:

·
Registered
110 Posts
99cordz said:
look i paid 365 shipped. i just want to get my money back. shipping an whole exhaust is time consuming and expensive. if you don't like my price then don't buy. i am firm on my price, if no one buys it i'll just put it on my car.
Hey im ok with the price on the ground controls ill send you payment as soon as you respond,check your e mail

·
Registered
88 Posts
interested in the ground controls and the tokico blues

email me pics
[email protected]

im in the bay area so i dont know where in N. Cali you are

let me know and maybe we can works out a deal since you prices are 160+195=355 total, i would assume, it would be pricey to ship

let me know what we can do and how much milage is on the ground controls and also send me lots of pics

joe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts