Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
im obsessed with intakes.
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are therr any v6 sedans with a stock single exhaust?

·
Registered
103 Posts
i'm pretty sure ford500 and mercury sable are single exhaust
i've never seen a v6 accord with single
but u can do single apps on after market exhaust

·
Registered
655 Posts
There are a lot of sedans with single exhaust out there. the lexus ES has a single exhaust, mercedez c320 comes single exhaust. believe me, there are a LOT out there.

·
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i ment acccordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd V6ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

·
i haz vtec
1,561 Posts
Whumbachumba said:
I haven't seen any on the sedan's, but I have seen them on the coupes v6. If you do get a single, make sure you take off the V6 badge though.
5 hp will be lost with that

·
Team Haidabo
2,236 Posts
Whumbachumba said:
I haven't seen any on the sedan's, but I have seen them on the coupes v6. If you do get a single, make sure you take off the V6 badge though.
Ha ha haaa! So ya sayin', if he does it, he might as well sell-out to 4-bangers all the way?! :p

·
Unregistered User
459 Posts
If you want to test this, just take one muffler off and plug up the y-pipe at that end. Then you'll have a single. I personally wouldn't like the look but you might gain some low to mid-range torque and the expense of high-end horsepower.

·
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow....ok let me explain completly..... i was messin around with an another 6th gen accord sedan.... and i was takin him on every stop, but not by a whole lot, car lenght or so.... anyways he said he has a V6 toooo.... but i saw a stock single exhaust on his car...

Thats why im asking if certain year sedans came with a single exhaust......
Cuz if that was a 4cyl, my pride is seriously hurtin.... ahahah (thas a joke BTW)

·
Registered
65 Posts
02prodigy, back when I was just rolling stock everything except for my intake, I raced a 98 accord sedan 4cylinder and it had intake + muffler (no catback exhaust system just muffler).

Anyway, I beat him barely. Not by much, i'd say there was about a 4 feet difference. But then again his car was stick shift. I think cars with a stick shift are always better in racing.

So I can understand that you didn't beat him by a lot.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
my v6 sedan has single exhaust :D i miss the dual looks tho =/ oh and the 96-96 accord v6 sedans have single exhaust as well...dual tip tho.

·
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pokky said:
02prodigy, back when I was just rolling stock everything except for my intake, I raced a 98 accord sedan 4cylinder and it had intake + muffler (no catback exhaust system just muffler).

Anyway, I beat him barely. Not by much, i'd say there was about a 4 feet difference. But then again his car was stick shift. I think cars with a stick shift are always better in racing.

So I can understand that you didn't beat him by a lot.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ok... im not tripppen then.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts