Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some suspension and bad!!

springs have to be max. 1.5 inch drop ..

coilovers or full coilovers is preferred =]

thanks you!

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
i have neuspeed race springs for sale, id have to check the specs again, but it has around a 2 inch drop. ill sell them cheap too, i need to clear out space in my garage.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hi.

I have a set of Eibach Pro-kit springs (1.5" drop front and back) used for only about 10K miles on them. THey are in great condition with noise protection sleeves still on.

I'll let them go for 135 shipped. lemme know if your interested. :)

Dtownz Thrillah said:
I need some suspension and bad!!

springs have to be max. 1.5 inch drop ..

coilovers or full coilovers is preferred =]

thanks you!

·
Retired the Accord
872 Posts
I got those: Eibach Pro-kit springs, except used for about 30K miles. They're collecting dust since i have the Apexi Coilover setup. *drools* love my apexi's. where's the throbbing heart icon? ;)

Dave

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
oh and btw, ill do 110 shipped. the neuspeed race springs have a little under 10K miles on them

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
thanks guys ..

keep em coming .. i need a biggger list to choose from =PPPP
hey man... my pro-kits are very clean and I'm sure you wont be disappointed with them. THey only have 10K miles of easy driving on them. Work like new. The drop is ideal and the ride is the most comfortable of any spring on the market today.

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i would take the prokits but i would go with coils .. if i change my mind ill pm you man .. thanks ..

chau man .. im tempted to buy .. which shocks will work the best? tokico illuminas?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:
well i would take the prokits but i would go with coils .. if i change my mind ill pm you man .. thanks ..

chau man .. im tempted to buy .. which shocks will work the best? tokico illuminas?
Yea. please let me know if you want my pro-kits.... also many shocks work fine with pro-kits. KYB GR2s are a good choice because they are very affordable. Toxicos are also good. I ran KYB GR2s with Pro-kits for a year and they worked fine. RIdes close to stock.

·
530whp soon
1,993 Posts
Care for Gold-Line springs real 1.5" drop and about only 1000mi. I loved them (nice smooth ride), yours for $80 picked up or $95 shipped in Midwest & Mideast ;)

·
PSI Tuning /////
821 Posts
Dtownz Thrillah said:

i had it on the tokico illuminas, and it was a good ride, make me a fair offer, and ill let u get it ;)
but to tell u the truth, all the money u gonna spend on shocks and coilovers, your better off getting a full damper/coilover ... itll be worth every cent u spent :D

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know its worth every single penny .. buuuut .. i dont really drive my car much anymore .. its only on weekends now .. cuz i work with my mom and she drives ..

everyone is telling me to go with a spring/shocks combo .. but i want to have the ability to raise and lower my car .. ya know .. winters are harsh in Detroit hah .. yeah yeah .. but i will think of an offer and ill be on my way with new coils =]

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
let me know if anyone is interested in my Pro-kits for the accord v6. Only 10K miles on them. THey are basically in like new condition.

I'll let them go for 140 shipped/obo.

·
♠ 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT ♠
3,526 Posts
hey i got hr sports that i might be selling once i figure out what to do w/ the car haha

oh it's hr sports and kyb gr2's used for like a lil over a month or so still pretty good :D

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
h and r sports are really low right kin? .. thansk for giving me the 411 on your suspension .. again .. im sorry for what happened man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts