·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Requirements:

1) Licensed in their field of specialty
2) Provide discounts to V6P Members
3) Must register with V6P with all their info
4) If not licensed, must have at least 10 members who can vouch for his/her work.

We will start a listing of each authorized installer and their contact info in each Chapter. Eventually, we will consolidate and have an exclusive area for all V6P Installers and Shops.

If possible, please list your install prices as well.

Please email me your resume and references from members to:
[email protected]

Thanks!

Dizzy

I'm doing this for the DC area first and it will soon expand nationwide.
So....Tom!!! I want to see u up there asap :) You too Rich!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well what exactly would i put in this "resume"? I mean I never made one before so I wouldn't know how to go about actually "making" one. Also, I'm sure you know that I can get well more than 10 people to vouch for my work.

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
U've never made a resume before?

Usual stuff, name, address, schooling, etc....
I don't care about GPA or stuff, unless u were top 15%...even then, it wouldn't have anything to do w/ installing stuff...

list any certificates you have
list any certifications, licenses you have
List references of members, SN and real name if known.

State ur main experience in installing and how many years doing it.
You can be specific as well.

I don't care if the resume is one page, two page, or ten pages. If you feel you need to describe your work, then do that w/o worrying about any page limit.

Remember, we're evaluating your skill and ability to do the installs correctly.
Once we accept you, we'll have you sign a disclaimer for V6P. This protects V6P and You. You're not liable for anything V6P does....and V6P is not liable for anything you do. This program is to recommend people to folks that V6P feels are qualified to do the stated job. We will be posting up what you wish to install and prices if available.

As far as pricing is concerned.....no haggle of pricing will be tolerated on the special installer forum. If you want a cheaper price, PM that person. This is not V6P Haggle bazaar. Our installers are giving V6P members cheaper rates....but they gotta eat too, so keep that in mind when inquiring about pricing.

Dizzy

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Gimme Norcal ;)

hahaha, just kidding... but I can check out some of the "in-land" shops around Sacto to make sure they are legit :D

I still need about 4-5 more months before DEVIANT CUSTOMS (my new business) is up and going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts