Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea, you might think that this thread is strange, but I really want the V6p White decals (two of them) and youre probably gonna tell me to buy them at the v6p store. Well I tried, but I dont have paypal, and my credits cards dont seem to be working :confused: Besides, I would prefer it to be local so I can pick them up, if anyone has any, please let me know, or if u can get them. Much appreciated!

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
wierdo.
ask one of the Admins in charge... I'm sure they can arrange something.

If not, I'm sure somebody is willing to buy them for you and you can pay them back with cash or something.

I'll buy them for you but you'll have to come pick it up. =)

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whoagorgeous said:
wierdo.
ask one of the Admins in charge... I'm sure they can arrange something.

If not, I'm sure somebody is willing to buy them for you and you can pay them back with cash or something.

I'll buy them for you but you'll have to come pick it up. =)
But you live so far.........you wanna come to the 626 meet again, and ill treat you to pho? :D

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
maying856 said:
But you live so far.........you wanna come to the 626 meet again, and ill treat you to pho? :D
:up: :cheers: :yes:

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
Update ~ Some new decals to purchase

maying856 said:
Yea, you might think that this thread is strange, but I really want the V6p White decals (two of them) and youre probably gonna tell me to buy them at the v6p store. Well I tried, but I dont have paypal, and my credits cards dont seem to be working :confused: Besides, I would prefer it to be local so I can pick them up, if anyone has any, please let me know, or if u can get them. Much appreciated!

Just mail us a cashiers check or money order for the amount of $10 to V6 Performance Network , PO Box 278286, Sacramento, CA 95827 also tell what colored decal you want.

We also just got some other new decals "V6P.net", "V6 Motorsports.net" and "i4Performance" Soon we'll have these new decals in the eStore, so stay tuned. :D

Maurice

·
1,460 Posts
comptechV6 said:
Lol is it really gonna be v6 mootorsports?

Or v6 motorsports
Thanks, I was typing w/o my glasses again.
:smack:

·
4,767 Posts
MrV6P said:

Just mail us a cashiers check or money order for the amount of $10 to V6 Performance Network , PO Box 278286, Sacramento, CA 95827 also tell what colored decal you want.

We also just got some other new decals "V6P.net", "V6 Motorsports.net" and "i4Performance" Soon we'll have these new decals in the eStore, so stay tuned. :D

Maurice

so ... it's only $10 shipped now for 2 decals? i checked the e-store and it was $6.50 each :confused:

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
MrV6P said:
We also just got some other new decals "V6P.net", "V6 Motorsports.net" and "i4Performance" Soon we'll have these new decals in the eStore, so stay tuned.:D
:up2: :clap:

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
*V6PMotorsports.net/.com

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MrV6P said:

Maurice

So are the v6p motorsports decals availabe now? If so I will send a MO for it! Thanks!

·
1,460 Posts
UPDATE ~ V6P Decal Special Sale for Feb/06

aznfunkyflip said:
so ... it's only $10 shipped now for 2 decals? i checked the e-store and it was $6.50 each :confused:

Yes, for our NEW Decal Specials, we will dropping the price to $10 for the month of Ferbruary/06. So stay tuned. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts