Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, recently I've been wanting to lower my 6th gen accord but the problem is there are soo many options/kinds of spring combinations and I just don't know what to do for a reasonable price. I think you guys should find out whats the best/most common spring/strut that 6th gen owners buy and you should sell it in your store. Kind of like how you guys sell the comptech sway bars, etc.

just a suggestion

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
this is why we need more people to check out the v6p reviews section.. we have thousands of v6p'ers, and i am sure one member has one of something that is ever made.. and there arent even any reviews as i thought there would be..

I am pretty sure if there were more reviews of products, v6p will definately add the product to the estore...

here is the link to the review page..
http://www.v6performance.net/reviews/

·
Tofu Delivery Boy
5,707 Posts
smolderingwreck said:
hi, recently I've been wanting to lower my 6th gen accord but the problem is there are soo many options/kinds of spring combinations and I just don't know what to do for a reasonable price. I think you guys should find out whats the best/most common spring/strut that 6th gen owners buy and you should sell it in your store. Kind of like how you guys sell the comptech sway bars, etc.

just a suggestion
The problem is that there are so many different combinations available when it comes to shocks/struts and springs and coilovers, that its hard to just carry one line. i know many av6 owners who use tokikos with sportlines, or prokits, and i konw people who have RS coilovers, and some who have Tein SS-Ps, or JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers. Every person is different. if you know exactly what youre looking for, the best thing to do is post in the wanted section, im sure many of the members would be willing to suggest good combinations of parts. :up2:

tx03coupe said:
the 7th gen uni-chip needs to be offered in the store
Its currently still in development. we will update you on its progress. :D

·
User #4002
1,283 Posts
smolderingwreck said:

just a suggestion
There are too many factors involved.. like do you like a stiff ride or a soft ride.. and how stiff or how soft a ride.. some people like the OEM ride.

they could sell the HFP kit with instruction how to mod it to work with 6th generation

·
Banned
762 Posts
quick question, is the the v6p gear sold at this site??
http://www.cafepress.com/v6performance
i think u guys should put that in the v6p store site. i think it might sttract more attention plus its v6p product, it needs to be in the v6p store

·
Banned
762 Posts
i have a important suggestion
can u guys make the rotors come in diff colors?? they com ein black and i was looking for red. do u guys plan on doing that in the future??
diff colors cobinations would be a great seller!!

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
acccccrd said:
i have a important suggestion
can u guys make the rotors come in diff colors?? they com ein black and i was looking for red. do u guys plan on doing that in the future??
diff colors cobinations would be a great seller!!
The rotors only come in one color and there are no plans for them to come in any other colors than what you see in the picture. You won't even see that part of the black since it would be covered up by your wheel.

Dizzy

·
ex scientia vera
3,570 Posts
acccccrd said:
quick question, is the the v6p gear sold at this site??
http://www.cafepress.com/v6performance
i think u guys should put that in the v6p store site. i think it might sttract more attention plus its v6p product, it needs to be in the v6p store
:iagree:I've been wondering where you could buy some V6P gear. It probably would get more attention in the eStore. Is there an agreement with that site that prohibits you from putting these items in the eStore?

·
Banned
762 Posts
Dizzy said:
The rotors only come in one color and there are no plans for them to come in any other colors than what you see in the picture. You won't even see that part of the black since it would be covered up by your wheel.

Dizzy
but the way my rims are, it shows that part and red would be hella cool
:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts