Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
:( i hate to do this, but with my final semester in college, work, and married life, i don't have the time to keep up with the featured ride contest. i barely have time to visit the site anymore, let alone run the contest. so as of now i am looking for a successor to my position. here are the requirements:

-must understand and abide by the rules of v6p.net
-must understand and abide by the rules of the featured ride contest
-must be fair and understanding (cannot take sides, cannot get into flame wars, etc.)
-must be able to run the contest in a timely fashion (make sure all consents, pics, writeups, etc. are turned in at appropriate times and all nomination and voting threads are accurate and posted at the right time)

NOTE: this position does not give you moderator status. you will have to work with the admins of the board to update the front page. if anyone is seriously interested in the position, please pm me and we can go through the details. francis (pmantis24) has allowed me to choose the successor because only i know the extent of the responsibilities (for this contest, anyways).

there is no set date when the new featured ride coordinator will be selected, but i know i will not be able to organize the next context.

i just want to thank everyone who has helped me out along the way, especially francis (pmantis24) who put up with my inexperience of creating/updating a webpage (he did 99% of the work). thanks to all the winners who gave me shoutouts.....i don't think i'll ever reach your level, but its always nice to aim high.

:shake:

:sadwave:

-moatassim

·
EX-Featured Ride Coord.
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Deepa said:
New to site, dont exactly understand how to enter.
well, you don't really enter. you get nominated by members if they think your ride is worthy. 2 nominations will earn you a spot in the contest (provided you follow all of the other rules). good luck!!

btw, welcome to v6p!!!

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
what's going down for April/May?

·
Registered
14,633 Posts
whoagorgeous said:
what's going down for April/May?
Dtownz Thrillah said:
didnt Telele win it?
They are skipping the month of April. Telele’s will be put up around the first week of May.

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
SEMA International Trade Show ~ Looking For Clean Looking Sport Compact Cars!

Dear V6P ROTM winners and candidates,

If any of you are ready to personally show off your v6 ride at the largest after-market trade in the world, here's your chance. . .

Let us know if you submit and get selected so the rest of our V6P core team can meet up with you at this show. ;)

Good luck,
Maurice

SEMA eNews, Vol. 8, No. 35 - August 31, 2005

PUT YOUR VEHICLE IN THE SPORT-COMPACT COUNCIL (SCC) SEMA SHOW BOOTH

If you have a clean-looking sport compact and want to show it off at the SEMA Show, the Sport Compact Council (SCC) is looking for you! There is no charge involved for the lucky winner, but the owner is responsible for getting the vehicle to the Las Vegas Convention Center on set-up day, Monday, October 31, and leaving it there on display for the entire week of the SEMA Show, Tuesday through Friday, November 1-4.

The vehicle must be decal free, and SCC will provide signage. E-mail a low-res photo and brief description to [email protected]. The deadline is Thursday, September 15. Questions? Contact Diane Collins at [email protected].

21 - 32 of 32 Posts