Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the V6p grounding kit? I don't see it advertised in the store anymore?

·
778 Posts
I think we are out of stock for the moment until we have stock again. Keep checking back and we'll put it back up once we have more. Thanks!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
They arent out of stock its just that I am really behind on making the kits and until I can get caught up I dont want to have anyone else ordering and having to wait. they should be back up in a few days. Sorry about the delays.

-Garrett

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For gme2001...

Garrett, I tried pm but your mailbox wasn't accepting any more messages. I wanted to know if you thought iridium spark plugs are better to use with the Unichip than copper ones?

Can you give me your email so I can follow up with questions when I have them? I'll try not to bug you too much.

Thanks for all your help and advice

jk

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Jsandiego said:
Garrett, I tried pm but your mailbox wasn't accepting any more messages. I wanted to know if you thought iridium spark plugs are better to use with the Unichip than copper ones?

Can you give me your email so I can follow up with questions when I have them? I'll try not to bug you too much.

Thanks for all your help and advice

jk
I really dont think you will see any gains in performance due to a change in your spark plugs. If you went force induction I would def suggest a better performing spark plug, but if your car is running good the way it is I would just stick with what you are using.

-Garrett

·
V6P Negotiator & Promoter
1,460 Posts
konatriathlon said:
Is there any plans for a 7th Gen Accord I4 ground kit? I'd definately get one if offered by V6P.

Yes no problem. WE just need a 7th Gen Accord I4 owner living in or near Garrett's Shop in San Jose, CA (NorCal). So Garrett can size-up the proper cable set for the 7th Gen I4. ;)

·
Why try?
326 Posts
i have heard a little bit about grounding kits, but if nothing serious would happen to my car im willing to be guinea pig (i have an I4 and i live in nor cal)

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
wow 2 people already willing to be guinea pigs... Maybe we should have you 2 arm wrestle to see who gets to try out the kit...jk BlackAccord03 please PM me your phone number and where in norcal you are located and if you can meet up on a weekend to do this. I am not sure on a time yet. pchillen please send me your information as well. Thanks both of you.

-Garrett

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
gme2001 said:
wow 2 people already willing to be guinea pigs... Maybe we should have you 2 arm wrestle to see who gets to try out the kit...jk BlackAccord03 please PM me your phone number and where in norcal you are located and if you can meet up on a weekend to do this. I am not sure on a time yet. pchillen please send me your information as well. Thanks both of you.

-Garrett
hey garret while you have the cars, can you check to see if the v6p climate control knobs are compatible for their cars as well?

Thanks

·
4 bangin'
2,277 Posts
i know ive asked this before, but i forgot what you said......do you make a grounding kits for a 6th gen (98 model year to be exact) accord I4 sedan? or is it just the same kits as the one for the v6? im not sure, but i think the battery on the v6 6th gen is on the other side of the engine compartment then the I4's is, not sure tho.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Yes we have a kit for the I4 6th gen manual.

-Garrett

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Sketch o5 said:
^hmm, i have an auto, would that make a difference?
Yes the tranny grounding spot is different and we didnt fit a car for an auto.

-Garrett

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
BlackAccord03 said:
hey im still available, if you still need me :D
I havent forgotten about you I will get a hold of you as soon as I have time. Thanks for your time thus far.

-Garrett

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Garrett, if possible can you get the measurements on both the 7th Gen I4 auto and manual please. Thank you, and I know you are crazy busy. I'm just asking for when you get the chance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts