Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a couple of show cars to represent V6P at the Cherry Blossom Festival on 4/8/2006. I'd rather give priority to our members here. Otherwise, I'll be attending this meet to look for cars to represent. i don't know our booth size yet but hopefully I will in a few days.
tele...I want your car! :)

Here's the kicker. I'll be in Philly that day attending SEMA IAS to look for new products for V6P to sell, so someone here will have to take car of running the booth and cars for the Festival. This has mad potential for us to showcase hot import cars for the over 500,000 - 1 million tourists that will be in attendance at the festival.

Dizzy

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
i don't think you'll have a problem finding show cars...

the east coast has all the sickest accords :eek: (not that i'm implying v6p ONLY has accords)

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like at least ONE accord and one other car. We're going to be in the j-pop section so it has to be a japanese import. :)

Dizzy

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Change of plans. I am skipping out on the SEMA show and will be coordinating this event.

I need one sic looking Accord V6 and one other car to showcase. I will also be looking for a model to pass out flyers. We'll have a unichip for display as well as our knobs and other stuff.

We don't have the funds to pay for hotels if you are from out of town, however, your car will be viewed by thousands of people. This is THE National Cherry Blossom Festival and will have a HUGE attendance.

Dizzy

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
i think i heard briefly about this on the food channel or travel channel. this thing IS really big.

·
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also need flyer designs to pass out :) Any volunteers? thanks!
If you have a graphic design company, you can put that on the flyer as well...so its free advertising to thousands of ppl.

Dizzy

·
Registered
758 Posts
Dizzy said:
Change of plans. I am skipping out on the SEMA show and will be coordinating this event.

I need one sic looking Accord V6 and one other car to showcase. I will also be looking for a model to pass out flyers. We'll have a unichip for display as well as our knobs and other stuff.

We don't have the funds to pay for hotels if you are from out of town, however, your car will be viewed by thousands of people. This is THE National Cherry Blossom Festival and will have a HUGE attendance.

Dizzy
I have a nice v6 accord if you wanna use it. let me know :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Dizzy said:
We're still looking for an accord V6 :)

Dizzy
I'll be at the car meet the 25th of march...if you need to see my car before then, it will be at the baltimore convension center this saturday the 18th. its being modified a lil though, the paint is getting perfected as we speak, adding a rotora Big Brake Kit with matching rear rotora slotted rotors, will paint the calipers to match paint job.adding 2x 10.4" LCD screen in the deck lid, will be custom fiberglassed in, adding konig unknown in replacement of the chromes (unless you like the chromes, up to you) and adding about 8 more LED strips to brighten up the trunk, under the hood will also be painted blue to match, just have to get it back from paint to put the rest on.

·
Registered
758 Posts

some photographer wanted to use it, too bad this is a horrible shot of this girl, she was much hotter than this pic showed, but at least the car looked good! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts