Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a set of used or new v6performance.net polished climate control knobs, one of my OEM ones broke(weak tab). I just dont feel like paying the $26-27 it costs on the site, i kno radio shack sells similar low quality polished knobs for far less, but just wanted to take a shot at these first, so any1 willing to part out for less than website price, let me know. :)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they all fit 4 cylinder as well, right? can u show me pics, i really prefer the shiny polished ones

·
Registered
531 Posts
Sorry for the late response; I'll take pictures of them and start a thread in the classified section over the weekend.

Regarding the control knobs, V6 or I4 doesn't matter, but I think they only work with automatic climate control...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yun said:
Sorry for the late response; I'll take pictures of them and start a thread in the classified section over the weekend.

Regarding the control knobs, V6 or I4 doesn't matter, but I think they only work with automatic climate control...

really? so the climate control knobs of the v6 and i4 are different ur saying? didnt think there would be a difference... ill ask around

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yun, i pmed u... no one else have used or new CCs they never put on? i want them!!! ill take black even at this point, but id pay less for them than id pay for the polished ones, especially if their used black anodized ones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts