Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone it is almost that time of year again. Christmas!!! And I have not done a group buy in quite some time. So until the end of this month which is Nov 30th, or until we run out I am discounting the V6P radiator holders. The only option is the polished finish since I no longer have any laser etched ones in stock. The price will be $22.00 shipped if you live in a state other than California. If you live in California the price is $23.87 shipped due to tax.

The Radiator Holder is a direct replacement. You pop out your rubber bumper from your black OEM holder and pop it into the new solid Aluminum one and bolt it back on with the supplied hex bolts.

Send your payment to [email protected] include your ship to address and a phone number you can be reached at.

-Garrett

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Yes you get a set of 2

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robbyx_209[9] said:
:eek: dengit, i take it you guys don't have any for the i4's?? :( ... if you do i'm sending payment ASAP!!
No we only make them for the V6, there was not enough interest for us to make any for the I4s. Or any other car for that matter.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
gme2001 said:
No we only make them for the V6, there was not enough interest for us to make any for the I4s. Or any other car for that matter.
at that price i bet you'll get enough interest now eh? ;) :D thanks tho garrett

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dtownz Thrillah said:
awww Garrett I want a set of the etched : /
I found 3 sets of etched so order! :p Only 1 left

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
robbyx_209[9] said:
at that price i bet you'll get enough interest now eh? ;) :D thanks tho garrett
Get an Aluminum Radiator that is the stock size of the 6th gen V6 then you can have shinny radiator holders too :p

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Blazed said:
please ship out today if u can..i want to rock them at the v6p meet on sunday :cool:
They will go out today but I dont know how long it will take due to tomorrow being a holiday...

-Garrett

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
Blazed said:
please ship out today if u can..i want to rock them at the v6p meet on sunday :cool:
you wont have before sunday dude. its thankgiving.. sorry to burst your bubble..

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blazed said:
Your order has been shipped.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
the XBOX 360 was such a success, maybe i'll buy all the radiator holders and sell them for regular price couple weeks before xmas... :gapteeth: i kid i kid.. don't flame me :hide2:

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
robbyx_209[9] said:
the XBOX 360 was such a success, maybe i'll buy all the radiator holders and sell them for regular price couple weeks before xmas... :gapteeth: i kid i kid.. don't flame me :hide2:
WOW... Hummmm maybe I should do that... :naughty: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts