Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holiday Unichip Sale!

Yes, we still have some 98-99's left.

$715.99 in the store - $200 MIR = $515.99 out the door, shipped, and 1 free re-programming if your mods change. You only pay shipping for the free-reprogramming offer.

You also get 2 free V6P decals with this Holiday Offer

Dizzy

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Liquid KoRdiaL said:
how can i obtain a unichip for my 02 accord ex v6?
'obtain' haha, nice...

Um, i have a 02 ex v6 too, and im kinda looking around for one, but V6P dosent have them anymore :( your going to need to search ebay, and here for one... But your going to want one with the right mapping.. I found one close, but i think i want NOS :p

E

·
Registered
10 Posts
how does pre-programming work with mods?

So for the first pre-programming, at what point do you tell V6p.net or unichip what mods you have so that they can program accordingly? How is that communicated? And then they custom-tune it for your setup?

·
Just a Regular Member now
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you make your order, you tell us what mod's you have so that we can pre-program it before it is shipped to you. When you pay you can put notes in it during the order form and also on the Paypal form.

You can goto the Unichip website to look for the nearest vendor and contact them for the 02 Unichips. Unfortunately, we no longer carry those and only have the 98-99 Unichips left.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts