Accord V6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
NICE ! You were my only competition , IMO !! .. Well deserved as said, I love your car, its WAY original. Definatlely has some things no one else has :) Congrats, I am jealous tho :D .. Guess I need to take it up a notch :D , & get some good pictures next time :( ..

·
Banned
4,655 Posts
yes very sick v6! its got SHOW AND GO!!! cheers ... but wheres more pics of ur car??? or u don't like to show it off??? i wanna c wat roger looks like too! is there a v6p.net thread with member pics and car posing???

ur time will come smokedout! u got a s/c?

·
4,767 Posts
thanx again guys :)

mao said:
Yah. i give roger the high five.

I remember meeting him at the so cal cruise meet like 3 years ago?

One of the most down to earth guy i've ever met from this forum, always ready to give fellow forum members a hand when they need it. Also, i've watched his ride evolve from what he had before to the black beauty he has now. well deserve roger!

congrats : )
thank you for the kind works Andy. yeah ... it was 3 years ago when i met you. my car was pretty much stock and nobody paid attention to my car. your car was already neck breaker back then. :)

Smokedout said:
NICE ! You were my only competition , IMO !! .. Well deserved as said, I love your car, its WAY original. Definatlely has some things no one else has :) Congrats, I am jealous tho :D .. Guess I need to take it up a notch :D , & get some good pictures next time :( ..
i wan't really expecting to get this one. i just entered to see how i'll do against the other nice looking accords on he site.

i know just having the look wont do the trick ... thats why i didn't enter my before. i took it to the next level and got the SC :)

your time will come bro. you already got the look. just need some speed to back it up. look at the past ROTM lately ... they're all boosted. that tells you that the judges are looking for overall package ;)

kleptodathief said:
yes very sick v6! its got SHOW AND GO!!! cheers ... but wheres more pics of ur car??? or u don't like to show it off??? i wanna c wat roger looks like too! is there a v6p.net thread with member pics and car posing???
i didn't wanna show too much pictures of the car because i was waiting for the right time ... and this is the time. if i post too much picture of the car ... it wont be special anymore ... right? ;)

·
Ricky
1,402 Posts
^^^

ahha true, & I flood mine :p , I cant help it I get excited, ahha .. Can't wait to see some new pictures :) ... Hey man, you deserve it :shake: .. Car is hott :) ! Yea we evidently have good judges ;) . I'm just SO happy it went to a 6th gen :) .. We run this :cool: !

Oh and Im scared of boost.. Im afraid my car will be a shop garage queen.. To go from never being in the shop ever to being in the shop ALL the time :bitesnails: ... I'll read up on it more ;) .

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
kleptodathief said:
yes very sick v6! its got SHOW AND GO!!! cheers ... but wheres more pics of ur car??? or u don't like to show it off??? i wanna c wat roger looks like too! is there a v6p.net thread with member pics and car posing??
On the homepage, you'll see the top right module. This is for the Featured Rides. There's a dropdown menu where you can view all of the other features we've had before.

Note that aznfunkyflip is the Nov/Dec Featured Ride winner, so the homepage will be updated with his material on Nov 1st.

·
Pedal damn it
3,913 Posts
congrats :up2:

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
aznfunkyflip said:
i didn't wanna show too much pictures of the car because i was waiting for the right time ... and this is the time. if i post too much picture of the car ... it wont be special anymore ... right? ;)
showing off a bunch of pictures of your ride is what makes it special! or else we have nothing to label special!

more pics! :needpics: a lot! :p

·
Registered
751 Posts
congrats bro, i love your car. every time i see a post by you i look at your sig for a bout 5 min and drool over those tails

·
4,767 Posts
pics will be up on Nov. 1st when i submit everything to Michael. :)

sad day today though. just found out that my passanger side shock for the lambo is now blown. it's really sux because i didnt even get to take a pix with it for the RTOM picture. i was even planin' on doing some photoshot today. i guess there wont be any lambo doors anymore :(

good news is ... i'll be able to drop the car even more ... again :D

·
JB4 e92
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
aznfunkyflip said:
alright. i'm done and ready to submit. i took a lot of pictures that Michael will probably be mad at me :p
I took a quick look and it's EXACTLY how I want it. The only thing is that it's over the 20 picture limit (only by 4 though). I'll get with you later about the details Roger. :D

21 - 40 of 59 Posts