Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the pages to install my VAFCII..I have a question..

Which wiring diagram on page 15 is our ECU?? Im guessing H5-b, but could be wrong. On pages 12-14 there are no listings for our J30A engine except for the "Avancier"and Odyssey.

BTW this is for '03 6MT. I am Very capable of installing this, just want to verify appropriate wiring first.

--Don

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi! I have been struggling with my VAFC 2 for a while now, installed, uninstalled and so on. When ever I pm'ed people to find out hows their car running and some other questions I never get any feedback what so ever so I think you wont get any answers. I might get the diagram by Thursday the latest so I will sent it to you if you still want it. Im getting the unit reinstalled cause I found out that who ever did it the last time didnt use the VTM wire thats why the cel came on.
If you get it earlier than me please pm it to me if not I will send you the diagram later on during the week once I get it.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
i had a custom made harness made for my car. It only cost a hundred bucks and you get to keep all your stock wires intack
i wouldnt mess cutting up your wires

havent had any problems

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
I would like to know what gains if any are coming off the VAFC

I know of only 1 and thats russian rsx

i used his settings , i have the same exhaust+ intake and they do work .

anyone else tune it?>

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
What's up guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this thread! Anyways I have the v6mt supplement manual at home it has the whole ecu pin diagram for each plug! It is for the 2003 model! I don't think that there is any difference with the newer model years! Just pm me and I will send it to you! I have already sent the diagram to many people including 2fat4u99! I have had no problems what so ever with my v-afc2! I think it is a good piece to have in the car and has given me more power! It has never turned on the cel!

·
My AV6 is all gone...
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still didnt get mine in. Partially due to laziness and partially due to being extremely busy with customers cars. I still of course didnt figure out which harness applies to our cars in the manual....

--Don

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Sick6speed said:
What's up guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this thread! Anyways I have the v6mt supplement manual at home it has the whole ecu pin diagram for each plug! It is for the 2003 model! I don't think that there is any difference with the newer model years! Just pm me and I will send it to you! I have already sent the diagram to many people including 2fat4u99! I have had no problems what so ever with my v-afc2! I think it is a good piece to have in the car and has given me more power! It has never turned on the cel!
Its 2fast4u99
but i also like 2fat4u99 also hehe
anyways i did get it and i have it also. But i used that diagram you gave to give to vtech frog .net to develop me a custom made harness for 100 bucks . Which means no splicing or cutting!.
All my stock wires are in place and you still get to use the vafc2

LAter

1 - 9 of 9 Posts