Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a mint condition valentine 1 for sale... i used this for about 3 months.. and i took it out because someone tried to break in because of it... if u are interested make sure u have a good alarm... this retails for $500. im willing to let it go for $420 obo.

·
J35 6Spd
6,107 Posts
you didnt mention what software version it is.. that can make a big difference in price for someone who wants the latest version.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
who 18 post already and want to sell stuff? anyways Bump for the set radar.

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
Lower the price and I might be interested.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i said...obo... yet no ones offered a price... ill check the serial# when i get a chance.. and correct me if im wrong.. but if there is an update for the software i believe u can send it in to valentine and they will update it for you...my windows were tinted... someone saw the radar through my front windshield probably...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
obviously aznguy gotta open his eyes a lil... make an offer if u got something to say... and before the racist comments come out... im asian also...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well I had one already, bought it brand new, open my eyes for what??????????????? I couldnt stop myself when I see someone trying to rip off the v6p community

FYI, I didnt see any OBO whatsoever even when I OPENED MY EYES :eek: so.... :banghead:

obviously aznguy gotta open his eyes a lil... make an offer if u got something to say... and before the racist comments come out... im asian also...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay... obviously... aznguy didnt open his eyes enough... read my very first post again.... at the VERY VERY VERY end.... its clearly states.. obo.
maybe he cant read? i thought azn people were known to be smart... proved myself wrong today...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts