Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PM me for more info... i prefer local pick up in socal

Item: 18 X 7.5 Racing Hart Evo C6 (rebadged Work Esperio 02R) in silver wrapped in Nitto 555 225/40/18.

Description:1 rim does not come with tire, and 1 centercap missing...offset between 42 and 45... forgot to look at it just now... 4 X 114.3 lug pattern... little nicks and curb marks here and there...only $600++ for some JDM rims! :D

Price: $659.99 picked up (NEW LOW PRICE)

Item:Generic CF hood with Sparco hood pins

Description: clear coat a lil faded in the center section, along with a slight crack in the middle... area around the hood pins are a lil cracked.... all problems stated easily solved with a new clear coat... $100 - $130 at most shops.

Price: $59.99 picked up

Item: OEM springs (SOLD)

Description: came off my 99 accord sedan with approx 20K miles on them...excellent condition!

Price: $59.99 picked up

Item: JT Evo 2 bumper without foglights

Description: used on my car for abt 2 yrs.... great bumper of high quality.. would use it again if not for the lousy roads around socal... a lil crack on the passanger side when i hit a tire on the freeway... easy fix, and u need to repaint the bumper anayways :)

Price: $79.99 picked up (LOWERED PRICE)

·
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^thanx for the bump daniel! :D my prices are obo... shoot me a reasonable offer and i'll get back to u.. i need to sell these for my new projects!! :D i also have a great seller reputation, so no need to be afraid... i have lots of ppl to vauch for me :)

·
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stupidaznmunkey said:
hey roy, where is that shop you can get the mounts fixed? i been LAGGINGGGGG :( :( :( PM me! :D
i talked to a few places in rowland heights and alhambra, and they could all do it for pretty cheap.. forgot where tho.. it's been soooo long :p

their's one in riverside too, but his work is :down:

and gilbert, add $645 more and we'll talk :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts