Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, so a box that I thought was gone forever turned up today. It contained most of the stuff that I took off / never put on my 6MT.

Given my recent marriage, and need to sell stuff to raise money and vacate some space I figured I would put these up here.

I would prefer NOT to ship these items, Local pickup in NY, with a possible pickup in the Vienna, VA area. The brakes I will definitely not be able to ship at all given their weight, and the complexity of the packaging required.

The list of items are:

1. OEM 6spd front rotors with matching OEM brake pads. The rotors were taken off with approx 10'000 miles on them. I had them replaced with the racing brake rotors. I would buy these as a replacement for existing 6MT owners who are close to wearing out their existing pads / rotors. WILL ONLY FIT the 6MT. $100

2. Racing brake rear rotors with matching hawk hps pads. Brand NIB. I never put them on b/c of lack of time. These should fit all V6 models. $150

3. Comptech SSK. SOLD.

4. OEM fogs. I bought them off ebay, apparently came off a wrecked car. Not sure if all the mounting hardware is available. $100 + shipping.

5. HID Kit. Got these from another member here, and once again never got to install them. They are a 9005 bulb, with what i believe to be is a 6000k color. Mculloch ballasts. Original owner had them on for just over a year. I also have these PIAA 55w=85w bulbs that i bot for my angel eyes headlights. $100 + shipping

6. 3M clear bra kit. SOLD.

Further pictures can be viewed at http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/owaceahmad/

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in your foglights.
Could you send me a picture with all the item included or is that picture above all the items? Thanks
i'm a new member so I can't PM you.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how much for the clear bra picked up?

how big are the rotors?
Clear bra picked up = $100.

Rotors are stock 6spd (front) and the rears are meant as direct replacements for all v6 models.

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump for a cool seller :)
heyyyy didnt i get the HIDs from you?

thanks for the bump.

Can you get me a quote for the fogs shipped?
I'm gonna guess about 115....the unfortunate part is that I fly out tomorrow for my wedding and wont be back till Aug 9... so for now, stuff is strictly picked up only (don't want to inconvenience roommate to ship my stuff).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts