Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are best suited for people doing either repairs or something really custom. The remaining parts in good order, electronics/switches are working. Will come with black lock knobs and sail panels as well. Looking to sell as a set, but will part out if you find buyers to get the rest.

This is a picture of the upper corner of the driver side inner quarter panel trim. There is a minor tear in the plastic, but this is most blocked by the seatbelt and rear seats once installed. just wanted to have full disclosure. Everything else is great.

Well sell all 4 panels with additional sail panels for $100 bucks.

The missing parts are available in tan color/tan leather where applicable, just ask if interested and i can include them for an extra cost, but i'm still not sure if i want to sell them.

Rear black leather seats for coupe may be available too, also not sure if i'm gonna keep it or sell it. These seats will be $200 for seat bottoms and backs and are in fantastic condition.

Also have black front seat belts for 98-00 coupe ($50 for the pair)

Again, everything is for 6th gen coupe 98-02 except for seat belts, which are 98-00 only.

Shipping is at buyer's expense for anything.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Chris (99cfENVYv6) is going to be heartbroken that you're not shipping the panels. I would have been interested in the rear panels as well.

GLWS, I'm sure you'll find someone local that's interested. Tan interiors suck.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is such a interest i don't mind the footwork if it results in a fast sale. I just don't know how to ship something of this size and fear for the potential customer that they will get ripped off.

I remember looking into shipping sideskirts to Canada once and i got some estimates as wild as $500 for shipping alone..Then again, that is to Canada.

I apologize to all that this sale thread isn't as detailed as per my usual, i can provide more pics on request no problem, i just figure people know what these things look like for the most part.

Bdeitmeyer, if you want the rears and Chris wants the fronts, i don't mind splitting them up just give me an idea of how to ship them, and through which carrier you recommend.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Let's see if Chris (or anyone local) wants them first, and if he doesn't then we can go from there. He's been looking for them longer than I have, and since I'm reupholstering them the color isn't as vital to me so I can still use my tan pieces.

As for shipping them, I'd recommend just bringing the items to FedEx and asking for a quote for 1) packaging the items and 2) shipping the items to whichever zip code. Once you have that info, it should be generally the same for shipping them anywhere within the continental U.S. I'd shy away from shipping out of the country (especially Canada) as it's a pretty big and expensive hassle.

I purchased my spare door panels on eBay, and the shipping for both door panels was about $35-$40 using FedEx Ground if that helps give you a ballpark amount to expect (compared to your $500 quote to Canada haha).

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, I was slowly building towards a $100 dollar quote for shipping within the states. Thanks for cutting into my profit margin!

Lmao, I keed I keed. Thanks for the tips! I am drooling at the thought of your custom interior. Lucky!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Would the black leather center armrest fit a sedan? What's ur asking price?

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Chris (99cfENVYv6) is going to be heartbroken that you're not shipping the panels. I would have been interested in the rear panels as well.

GLWS, I'm sure you'll find someone local that's interested. Tan interiors suck.
damn straight. GLWS...my search continues...

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought we already discussed this in PM? it's gonna be like an extra 50 bucks to ship it, at least that's how much it cost me to ship out the front ones. Then again, my local UPS shipped is always making some decent coin off me. That's why I use USPS whenever possible now.

·
Brad
4,318 Posts
Never got any PMs from you regarding the rear panels, sorry. The front panels are probably twice the size and weight of the rears, so I would suspect the shipping cost would be significantly less...especially from a carrier other than UPS.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My bad man, I just checked my pm's and I was thinking of an exchange I had with 99CFEnvy. I knew it was with an OG lol. Yeah the shipping guy was asking more for the rears than the fronts, actually. It's because the rears have these foam block supports that really make them wider. I could lop them off for less cost/hassle, but that might make them harder to reinstall.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts