Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As easy as Pie!!! Hope you likem Jeff. I will say this, they look sweet and the ride was so nice. Definately a success

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
nah...i don't think i'm gonna get a kit. i'll probably get a camber kit and drop it a little lower to the ground. that'll be enough for me. next up...finish the retros and on to some LED tails =] mmmm beetches!

·
Registered
908 Posts
is that your new retro or the old one Jeff? nice.
I cant wait to get mine....
;)

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
oh and i almost forgot....wanna give a big thanks to danny (RedBaron) for helping me with the setup. great guy...it's also nice to have a big guy who can push down on the rear knuckle to get the shocks out. i weigh in at about 155 and that just doesn't cut it. haha

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
1lif2liv said:
is that your new retro or the old one Jeff? nice.
I cant wait to get mine....
;)

those are still my old retros. i'm workin on my new ones....just gotta find some days off.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
yea danny's definitely fat. he'll help you get that shock out. LOL. But what's up with that big ass dent on your fender???

Looking nice though.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
Spyder....well we took the pics on the side with that "big ass dent" because the dent on the OTHER side is the size of the moon compared to that little thing. that dent you see is a phantom dent...from some time when my dad borrowed my car. the one on the other side that we tried to hide...was because some dousche @ the new year's party i went to punched someone into my car...and his head met my fender at a pretty high speed.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i think i saw your car parked outside dobie sometime last spring. i remember lookin at your retro. it wasnt droped or on those wheels yet tho :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spyder said:
yea danny's definitely fat. he'll help you get that shock out. LOL. But what's up with that big ass dent on your fender???

Looking nice though.
lol, so I'm fat huh. If I remember correctly your a lil bigger than me :p Shmuck lol

·
i<3 S.E.S & Eugene Kim
3,589 Posts
VietNinjaJ30A1 said:
nah...i don't think i'm gonna get a kit. i'll probably get a camber kit and drop it a little lower to the ground. that'll be enough for me. next up...finish the retros and on to some LED tails =] mmmm beetches!

yea retros are taking a long ass time....

im having a **** load of trouble with my TYC and my VALEOS....

direct swap my effing a55........... i had to relocate a few wholes with my dremel tool.....POS......

and they are effin d1s.imma put some d2s/d4s and frabbricate a d1s housing.....

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
okay i'm fat your big boned. LOL.

That sux viet u should try repairing that. Take off the fender use a heat gun and body hammers and that should get it looking pretty good.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
figured out how to get the stabilizer links tightened. i just gotta wait for it to get a little bit warmer so i can get out there and do it. SOME of the people @ my honda dealership are nice. others are a$$ bags.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
^^ oh i checked 'em out when i was parked next to a TL-S...and i figured out for sure that mine are the 7" wide CL-S. i think asked you way back when i first got them about how mine didn't seem to bow out as much. anyway...when i park next to a TL-S....there's a HUGE difference. but thanks =] the rims look so much bigger now too =]

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
^So theres a size difference from the TL-S and CL-S? CL-S has the 17x7 and not 17x6.5?

The new Accords have the same rims on them but are only 17x6.5.

·
4.0L
9,440 Posts
yup.

TL-S = 17x6.5
CL-S = 17x7

and i'm not sure about the new accord ones.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts