Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Viper 600 Alarm, with a back up battery and a Piezo siren. I had it on my integra but since I have got the 03 Accord it has been laying around. I dont want to install it on my accord and be made to carry one huge key and another remote as well. I believe you can install a remote start system with it as well. Everything is and was in working order when i got it taken out from my car. Also, i have both the remotes for it.

Im looking for around $150. Please understand that I paid atleast 4 times as much than what im asking for now. Email me at [email protected]. If you wish you can check my seller feedback on ebay, the id there is ucool80.

If you wanna see how the remotes look, here they are http://www.delta.compace.ro/Viper/600esp.jpg

·
v6p gangster
988 Posts
i saw that exact same one for 220 at circuit city brand new

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
without the piezo and the backup battery i bet.

*edit* piezo is that tiny siren that is very loud and can hurt someone's ear if they stay in the car for too long. It can be installed behind the A/C vent. I did buy it from circuit city also and i promise you i did not pay 220, i have receipts that will show that i paid a lot more than that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts