Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I've decided to go another direction with my alarm, so I will not be needing this alarm anymore. Make offers, as I'm not in need of any of the components anymore.

Here are the alarm specs:

Viper 790XV Remote Start w/ two controllers (1) 790 Model, (1) 791 Model
1 Viper 790 Brain w/ Harness w/Relays
2 Battery Backup Sirens
4 Piezo Sirens, also known as pain generators
1 Shock Sensor
1 Glass Sensor
1 Transponder Box for Remote Start. (Not Key Storing, Code Learning)
2 Hoodlocks
2 Door Inserts to save your existing panels from drills.
1 Varad Aqua Blue Scanner (knight rider style thing)

This is all you need to turn your ride into a remote start/paging monster! Locals get priority! :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
AccordFourplay said:
Is this in the box, has it been used? Does it have everything needed? I'll start an offer at 75 shipped.
i have no idea how much this is worth, so i'll beat that offer w/ 75 pickup :D

·
Registered
483 Posts
AccordFourplay said:
:ugh2: :cry: :curse2: :slap:

ya DrachenV6 ruined everything!!!

·
Saiken
473 Posts
ahh come on guys no need to get all emotional. :)

I really need a remote start. My ass is freezing here in Boston. If it makes you guys happy, ill withdraw my bid. Ive spent the last few hours doing a problem set/looking up installation and I dont think ill be able to install it or afford the install for that case. haha bid on.

·
Registered
483 Posts
DrachenV6 said:
ahh come on guys no need to get all emotional. :)

I really need a remote start. My ass is freezing here in Boston. If it makes you guys happy, ill withdraw my bid. Ive spent the last few hours doing a problem set/looking up installation and I dont think ill be able to install it or afford the install for that case. haha bid on.

how much would it cost to install this thing??

and since u've withdrawn, i now offer 100 pickup :D

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
nodoubt said:
don't mean to break up your fun, but u guys are seriously trippin with these offers.

we'll eventually get to a decent price. but i might not be apart of it when we do...

·
Official V6P Retro Whore
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
To answer some questions,

Yes, the system is used. It was pulled out of my ride last month, and used for about 3 months before I decided to get a new ride.

I would recommend professional installation because its not the easiest thing to hook up. It will probably cost between $150-$200 depending were you go.

If the price is right, I will break up the items. However, I'd like to sell it all together, and local pickup is preferred unless you want to pay shipping.

Please remember, I'm also including two responder controllers with this. I believe they go for $70 on ebay.

I'm considering just throwing this thing up on ebay and saving v6p a bidding war :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts