Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i have a bunch of stuff that's laying around which i don't think i'll be needing anytime soon. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Here's the list of what i have. The only thing i'd be interested in trading for, are a set of stock Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, Nissan/Infinity wheels in 18's / 5x114.3 or a Civic Hatch. (92-00) I'd be willing to trade all 5 sets for the right car.

More Pictures available at http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/JustForCraigslist/Wheels/?start=all

Racing Hart Wheels for sale.

1. Racing Hart C5 3 Piece $1300 (Dropped $1150)
19x8 All Around with +50 Offset

2. Racing Hart Type C $1500 (Dropped $1300)
18 x 8.5 et +25/ 18 x 9.5 et +44 5x114.3 / 4x114.3
Wheels have just had their lips repolished

3. Racing Hart C2 (SOLD)
18 x 7.5 / 18 x 8.5 +49 Offset F+R 5x114.3 / 4x114.3

4. Racing Hart C2 $650 (Dropped $450)
18 x 7.5 All Around 5x114.3 / 4x114.3
One barrel had a crack. Comes with Caps, but does not have the C2 logo

~Update~ I just checked the wheels again, and the lug pattern seems alittle jacked up, it looks like someone had to drill the wheel locks off. Only 2 of the wheels are like that. Other two are just fine.

I'm lowering the price to $450

5. RH C5 $350
17 x 7.5 All Around 5x114.3 / 4x114.3
One piece wheel, lips have oxidation, no curb rash

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd like to pick up the dei 508d. where in the 415 are you? im in 408 and 650 most of the times
I'm in SF, let me know if you're heading up here anytime soon and we can meet up.

damn I was hoping that viper was the 5901 w/ mobile application :(
I think the mobile application/SmartStart is sold separately. It's pretty sweet though.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you go lower on the Viper 5901..
I found one brand new with 3 yr warranty for less here:

http://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/viper5901.aspx
Hey Matthew, that 5901 doesn't come with the door lock actuators which run for about $15 each, or the backup battery which retails for $69, and the proximity sensor which retails for $89 all according to the viper website.

On top of that, DO NOT EVER order anything from Dealercostaudio.com they only have bad reviews.

Here's a few people that tried to purchase things from their website.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/hot-deals/52383-dealercostcaraudio-com.html

I saw that you were local, the best i can do is 200 pickup, if you don't want the door actuators, backup battery, or the proximity sensor. And if you need someone to install it, i've got a guy that's a master MECP certified install tech who can install it for cheap.

·
Slammed & Stunning
3,496 Posts
Hey Matthew, that 5901 doesn't come with the door lock actuators which run for about $15 each, or the backup battery which retails for $69, and the proximity sensor which retails for $89 all according to the viper website.

On top of that, DO NOT EVER order anything from Dealercostaudio.com they only have bad reviews.

Here's a few people that tried to purchase things from their website.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/hot-deals/52383-dealercostcaraudio-com.html

I saw that you were local, the best i can do is 200 pickup, if you don't want the door actuators, backup battery, or the proximity sensor. And if you need someone to install it, i've got a guy that's a master MECP certified install tech who can install it for cheap.

Sounds good.
I'm the one who called you a while back.. Acutally you called me at 9AM and woke me up
I texted you the previous night saying hit me up asap
I'll text you from the # 408 449 1702
Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok so it's $125 to install the Viper 5901 with remote start. If you don't want remote start it's $80. This is labor only, you might need an aftermarket module if your key has a built in anti-theft chip.

Also this is the second to top of the line for Viper, the only model higher then this has a color lcd screen, and nothing else different. Don't spend thousands on your car and skip on anti-theft precautions.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts