Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Out of my Mind, Somewhere
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rofl3:

From: http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/07/28/disappearing.apple.ap/

CUPERTINO, California (AP) -- As software rivals, Microsoft wants to wipe Apple Computer Inc. off the map.

With Microsoft's new Web service for satellite photographs, the world's largest software company has sort of achieved its goal.

Internet sleuths discovered that anyone using Microsoft's new "Virtual Earth" Web site for a bird's-eye view of Apple's corporate headquarters saw only a grainy overhead photograph of a single warehouse and a deserted parking lot.

Apple's sprawling campus and eleven modern buildings -- nowhere to be seen.

Microsoft is blaming an outdated photograph for the oversight.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
nycsam786 said:
lol they are just tryin to eliminate the competition
hahaha, not really Microsoft is making software for Apple and Bill Gates ownes a good share of Apple stock.

·
I'm stupid with cars
610 Posts
i wonder where bill gates's house is..... :hide:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
off some cliff i remember seeing it on mtv or something. his house is crazy. the paintings on the wall changes when you walk into the room to reflect your mood. it also does like a full body scan and it can tell your heart beat rate, breathing rate, etc.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
evahak311 said:
i still have my powermac g3 sitting right next to me, boy is this thing ancient
I was just going through my parents basement and found my family's first computer: Apple IIe. Haven't seen or used this since thing in like decades

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
gme2001 said:
hahaha, not really Microsoft is making software for Apple and Bill Gates ownes a good share of Apple stock.
i wonder why... he kinda figures where microsoft is going so hes jumping on the right band-wagon for the long run? :p

im using an apple rn :D

ill never go back to windows :hide:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I just DLed google earth last night and i am fcuking addicted!!!

Sounds like microsofts virtual earth or w.e

So far ive found my house by zooming in from space without even entering the address, and i saw my old S500 in the driveway, it was huge!

Ive been to the grand canyon, the pyramids, i 3D'd NYC, VEGAs, and DC.

Found all my relatives houses all over the country and other cool things, i highly reccomend it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts