Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my trunk. Its been on the car for probably a little over 2 years. It has the Otto_r lip spoiler on it, I wont be taking off because I dont want to crack it...

One corner is chipped a little into the resin, and the clear coat is in need of some attention (its hazing on the edges and some spots towards the center. It also has some surface scuffs on it.

Fitment was good, I spent a bit of time getting it accept the locking mechanism and tail light section (which I had hear other people had problems with).

Im asking 250 + shipping charges.

I'll try and get pictures up soon, here are older pics of when it was on the car:

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont take "dibs" sorry...money talks. I'll get a shipping quote as soon as I can. I first have to figure out how im supposed to ship this....

I'll also get pictures up of it uninstalled as it is right now, up as soon as I can (the trunk is in a different city than I am, so its not as easy as going and snapping some pictures and throwing them up online..)

·
Boosted
1,529 Posts
Bump for very good trunk.Have the same one.Takes some time to get the gaps looking good tho.
how did you get the lock to sit right? mine sits really far back.ha

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
hey chris hot water will take that otto-r lip off ... so hurry up and ship it to me :D

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea its still available...ive had numerous enquiries about it, and it will take some time until I can get quotes for shipping. Its in a different city than me right now, I might have a friend pick it up and bring it to me next weekend. Then ill be able to figure out how to ship it and get quotes..

·
Got LSD?
1,216 Posts
sorry to low ball you but would you take 200 picked up? this would save you the hassle of shipping it and you would be hooking up a fellow Northwest guy :)

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry...250 firm, more than welcome to pick it up for that price.

·
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠
5,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
eh no....Im still not in the same city as the trunk. I will be in a week. Im in the midst of moving back there. Just dont want people to forget about the trunk :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts