Accord V6 Forum banner

Are you ready to buy?

  • Heck ya, just let me know when!

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Can I have less then a month?

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Nah, thanks though

    Votes: 2 13.3%

  • Total voters
    15
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***THIS IS ONLY A POLL***​

I would like to have at least 5 people in on this to offer this deal.

Price will be:
$369 + Actual Shipping costs
paypal or check/money order will be accepted

Also, I am working on getting hood pins to throw in for $15.00 :D

These are brand new, grade A hoods. They are not defective or blemished.

I am getting them from a reputable vendor.

Please read below for a full description.
I will have a link for pics of the hood soon.
I will be able to get 2 or 4 door hoods.


VIS Racing Sports has been around since the start of the industry, offering ultra high quality carbon fiber hoods for the aftermarket industry at very reasonable prices. And the experience shows in each of their hoods, with an extensive feature list second to none:
- Ready to install, no modifications required, no body shops involved
- Carbon Fiber is 100% Grade A quality
- Fits like OEM quality
- Compatible with OEM windshield washer nozzles and hood heat shields
- Lightweight yet strong; many hoods 20 or 30 lbs lighter than OEM
- Glossy clear coat for a show quality finish
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation protection for longer lasting finish
- Carbon fiber weave is tight, even, straight and clean
- Carbon fiber weave is wrapped completely around edges
- Edges are rounded and finished, not cut
- Hood uses all factory equipment for straightforward installation
- All mounting points are reinforced
- Includes "Authentic VIS Racing" badge; quality you can trust

Please email me: [email protected] for questions :D
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me see what I can do, I didn't realize they had VIS hoods on ebay. Man they're killing me! I swear those guys make like $5, haha. I'll repost prices on Monday. What I'm thinking is if I can get 10 people in then the price should come down to what ebay is offering. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for showing the link.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
oem VIS?

justkillin_time said:
Let me see what I can do, I didn't realize they had VIS hoods on ebay. Man they're killing me! I swear those guys make like $5, haha. I'll repost prices on Monday. What I'm thinking is if I can get 10 people in then the price should come down to what ebay is offering. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for showing the link.

Dave

This group buy is for oem style or invader?
Man, I love invader !
Tell me more..but i guess this is for oem
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1lif2liv said:
This group buy is for oem style or invader?
Man, I love invader !
Tell me more..but i guess this is for oem
I'll see if I can do both. I'll have more information for you guys Monday. Keep the comments coming, I need your voices to get what you guys want. :D

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
of course, man

I always want to own VIS invader CF hood
BTW, is there another GB for APEXI coilover coming? I missed the first one and DAMT IT...I dont have more to get the damn SS...he he he

Vu Tran
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1lif2liv said:
I always want to own VIS invader CF hood
BTW, is there another GB for APEXI coilover coming? I missed the first one and DAMT IT...I dont have more to get the damn SS...he he he

Vu Tran
I'll check the price difference for a invader style, evo style and OEM.

As for the coilover's, sorry man, I'm sold out and my vendor doesn't have anymore. I've been trying to dig up some more though... so stay tuned. Are you intrested in the TEIN basic's?


Dave
 

·
Go Fast, Don't Suck
Joined
·
317 Posts
I use to have the invader hood, but I sold it. Dave I may be interested in buying another one. I got to think about it. I just bought a Waverunner so I gotta see how money is looking lol. Anyway Ill keep you informed. Thanks Dave,

-Evan

BTW if you got time could you leave me a trader rating for the coilovers. Thanks again
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J 20accord00 said:
I use to have the invader hood, but I sold it. Dave I may be interested in buying another one. I got to think about it. I just bought a Waverunner so I gotta see how money is looking lol. Anyway Ill keep you informed. Thanks Dave,

-Evan

BTW if you got time could you leave me a trader rating for the coilovers. Thanks again

I left you feedback on Jan 1st... :confused: too many funky mints? :D
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea I can't beat ebay. I can't lower the price either, I've been trying to get the price lower but I get them to go any lower. If anyone does buy from ebay, let me know the quality. I'm looking around to see if I can get better deals from other vendors.
Just fyi:
INVADER STYLE 98-02 ACC 2dr $417 + shipping
GT STYLE 98-02 ACC 2dr $451 + shipping

Some had wondered about the other styles. I'll keep looking for a lower price, thanks for the info and feedback guys.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
507 Posts
hey guys, i just talked to the guy on ebay who is selling the VIS CF HOOD..and i asked if pick up was available and he said yes as long as u pay an extra $50 fee cuz they still gotta pay VIS for delivery. so thats less than 350 for a brand new VIS CF hood. So if your local hit these up. Ill talk to him about a group buy locally so maybe we can work something out on that to.
 

·
Retired the Accord
Joined
·
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for hijacking the thread ;) That's a good deal guys. Ship me one! haha.

Actually we maybe talking to the same guy, I am in the process of trying to get hoods through a guy on ebay and for those NOT living in Cali I may be able to get it to you for under $400 shipped. I'll know more Wednesday, he's out till then. I'll keep you all posted.

- vision I'm just messin withcha, it's all about getting people out here the best deal we can :D

Dave
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top