Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Polish Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have two questions.
but first

i was in an accident, wrecked my dirvers side front, now im planning to put on a kit.

1. Vis Invader - hows it fit, hows it hold up, the guy that is doing my car said a kit for 550 is **** quality. he told me there is no way the kit will be perfect and wont need major work. Hows it fit, hows it look. ANY 1 know.

2. my second choice is the full 10 piece BWII. hows that in fitment?

thank you, now any 1 have and fenders for sale, lol and a left headlamp and averything behind it :)

·
Polish Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no its a black widow 2 10 piece, :) black widow 3 isnt out yet. only the hood is out and its not available for our car. so any 1 know how the GD2k BW2 fits, and the quality

·
Must go faster dammit
229 Posts
10 peice
1 front bumper
1 rear bumper
2 sides
4 flares
1 hood
1 wing

i think that would look hella tight on an av6, i've yet to see it

·
Polish Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ye but i am going for show mainley. and i want to represent AV6 at sema in AC

·
Registered
297 Posts
The quality on the BW kits are amazing. Ive got a BW2 front, BW1 sides and rear and a BW2 hood, and planning on getting a BW1 spoiler. My friend (body shop owner) who installed and painted the kit said its one of, if not THE best quality hes seen. And he has installed tons of kits, even a few bomex kits, which he has on his car. He said the fit was perfect and the quality/thickness was the best hes seen.

Just be sure when your buying i'd suggest going through Ground Designs to get the kit because there are TONS of companies selling the "spider style" replica kit for a cheaper price, but you get what you pay for cause you lose tons of quality.

Just go to.....
www.grounddesigns2000.com to check out the accord 10 piece kit. Personally I dont like the BW2 spoiler, sides or rear and now im actually getting sick of the front but thats just me. You might disagree.

·
Polish Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
..ok, well im going for the 10 piece bw2 .thanks for teh help

1 - 14 of 14 Posts