Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did you get $504, none of our Honda Acura carbon fiber hoods are that high, they're all below $500 and shipped!

look again please..

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats not so good of a deal for a oem cf hood for 03 accord coupe. gtp international inc has one thats double side cf for only $399.99 lets see the discounts!!!!!:banghead:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can't do that.. these are VIS hoods.. known pretty well on the market.. $425 is super LOW for VIS hoods..

·
Registered
875 Posts
Just to let you guys know, these are SHIPPED prices

on importfan, you have to pay another $140 added onto the $400 for the hood, so you are not saving any money at all

·
Registered
167 Posts
how long would shipping take to jersey?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Man are people thick headed "Oh wheres the discount?" Its Shipped prices DUH........:eek:

Nice prices too bad i aint got no money i would get one :D :cool:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
$379 is a GOOD deal picked up, so you should try them.

if you can pick up from VIS, then contact us at [email protected] otherwise $510 is currently our best price for the 03+ hood.

·
Registered
414 Posts
streetrays said:
$379 is a GOOD deal picked up, so you should try them.

if you can pick up from VIS, then contact us at [email protected] otherwise $510 is currently our best price for the 03+ hood.
Are you saying that you can sell it for 379.00 picked up? I would rather place my business with a supporter of this board.

·
oldbie? You bet I am!
319 Posts
dude...you're not reading him right. He said if you can get one for 380, you should go to the place that sells you that price.

·
Registered
414 Posts
R35553HV6 said:
dude...you're not reading him right. He said if you can get one for 380, you should go to the place that sells you that price.
Who knows what he is saying? That second paragragh makes no sence.

"if you can pick up from VIS, then contact us at [email protected] " What does this mean? Is he saying he will sell it if we pick it up from VIS?

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Who knows what he is saying? That second paragragh makes no sence.

"if you can pick up from VIS, then contact us at [email protected] " What does this mean? Is he saying he will sell it if we pick it up from VIS?
Yes, I think that's what he is saying...... he would be the seller, but the pickup point would be at VIS. I think. Sounds like he has them direct shipped from the VIS factory....... saves him on shipping and storage.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts