Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
helloo guys......this summer i am visting vancouver and i am really looking forward to it........i am very excited to visit a car show...is there anyone between july and september?........i would also love to meet some of u guys.......if it is ok for you.....give me some cool places to go....clubs and so....:D

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
I'll just hijack this thread.

But i might possibly go to Vancouver mid August. Is there any places (parks, shopping etc) you locals recommend.

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
the beaches, probably from huntington down, they are pretty nice.. also in the OC, there is South Coast Plaza, if you wanna drop a lot of money shopping.

Other shopping in socal, The Grove, Melrose Avenue which is close to the Beverly Center, Beverly Hills, Old town Pasadena (great at night)..

Amusement parks, they're scattered around socal. Universal Studios (as well as the city walk), six flags + Hurricane harbor, Disney land, Knotts, some other water amusement park too..

Since your in socal, might as well drive to Vegas since its close by. Gamble in the day, walk around at night. eat at the buffets. ;)

There is a lot more stuff to do and places i even dont even know of yet..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts