Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm starting a partout on my Accord. First things i'm planning on selling are my Vizualogic headrest monitors. This is a set of screens already flush mounted in Accord headrests from Vizualogic. Their monitors are completely flush and seamless, as compared with people putting monitors in their own headrests which usually comes out ugly. It's also nice because you can just pull your stock headrests out and replace them with these so you have a perfectly good set of headrests should you decide to take these monitors out.

Additionally, the metal pillars that run from the headrest to the seatback are hollow are the Vizualogics, so the cables run through the pillars, leaving no visible installation wires. These things are great quality and BRIGHT, brighter than my indash Pioneer by a long shot. I paid $1600 for the set of these, looking to get around half that..Price Update: $500 OBO. It comes with a video input box so you can have these run the same video your flipout does, or add a dvd player/ps3/xbox and have these monitors just run from that feed.

I'm enclosing a picture, and i'll try to get a video up tomorrow for you guys. Thanks!

WILLING TO CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qleyHMpQOAA Video of the Monitors in action

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
willing to consider reasonable offers as well. Need to get these gone so I can continue with my partout. Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha sorry..not yet. I will be lowering the price as it goes though so stay posted. Also willing to take offers.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts