Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of volk gtu's with hankook v12 235/40/18. Both rims and tires are brand new. I am looking to trade these rims for some lighter wheels with tires. Wheel specs should has to be at least 18x9 with offset from +20-+35. Also please no replicas. Although if the price is right, I am willing to sell them. A hand full of members on here can vouch that I am legit and easy to work with. I am open to offers and am in no hurry to sell them.

I test fitted these to see if they fit with +29 and 235/40 tires.

·
FG4
2,274 Posts
^ +1 why you not keepin em? they look good.... i mean it can look better with side skirts but it looks good

·
A Registered User, I am
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice wheels! If only I were local :hmmmmm:..... Apologize for being a wheel noob, but can those faces be reversed/sandwich mounted? Just wondering... :)
I have no idea what reversed/sandwich mounted even means haha maybe a wheel guru will chime in
^ +1 why you not keepin em? they look good.... i mean it can look better with side skirts but it looks good
I want a lighter set of wheels. I weighed a rim w/tire and it was ~ 48lbs. Is that light? I don't know how light a rim w/tire at 18" can weigh but it was close to the weight of my 19"'s with 225/35 tires.

Also I don't mind selling these because I need funds for a 6speed swap. I really hate the AT tranny.

haha I still want your side skirts....

·
Jesus Lives!
1,583 Posts
Bump for a sexy rim!!!! If you ever want to sell the tires or trade tires for 225/40's + cash on my end let me know.

Edit: 48lbs damn that's heavy. But not abnormal. My last rim & tire combo was 36/8lbs.

·
hella flush
7,225 Posts
o0o ic i saw the same guy selling the same ones with the same offsets lol. u wanna go more aggressive?

·
Registered
605 Posts
TKHOi have quick question for you. i have 07 accord front bumper and recently purchased a 04 front lip just like yours. What are some items i need to secure my front lip. ( basicly to put on my lip what do i need to put them on besides the 3m double sided tape

1 - 20 of 32 Posts